Chapter 5

"Yeah. Me" he said with a crooked smile. "I told you I would get you back" he added.

"You are so stupid" I told him.

"Jason! Get the fuck in here!"

"I'm guessing you have to go? Leave me alone for the millionth time?" I asked Jason. He just shook his head.

"No. I'm just going to be right back, just in the other room" he informed me. I watched him walk out of the room and I hugged my knees to my chest. I've never been here before. About 5 minutes have past and I finally heard some footsteps coming back. I was laying in the bed, half asleep.

"I'm back, beautiful" Jason added, thinking he did nothing wrong. I sat up and looked over at him. He was carrying a tray with apple juice and pancakes with chocolate covered strawberries. My favorite. I looked at the meal when he put it down in front of me.

Jason sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't look at him.

"Did you do something to this?"

"What? Poison it? Nah"

"Jason. I'm serious" I said sternly.

"Babe. I promise you, I did nothing to it" I nodded. I took a bite out of the pancakes and smiled.

"Like it?" He asked. I looked back over at him and replied with, "yes. I do" I felt his lips on mine in surprise. I honestly missed it, but I can't find it okay to just sneak out of jail just to see me.

"Why did you sneak out of jail?" I had to ask. I was expecting the same answer Alex said to me. 'Oh, he just wanted to see your beautiful face'. I waited for an answer.

"The news is crazy. The media is. They don't have all the facts" he told me. I was confused.

"I didn't sneak out, I got released early" Jason let out the truth.

"If you got out, why are you still so bad" I asked.

Jason came close to my ear, "I'm only bad to you" he whispered. I blushes a little while rolling my eyes.

"You are so just like your brother"

"Oh wow" he laughed.

We kissed again and I loved that he is letting out his good side with me and to everyone now.