Chapter 12-Apologies.

"Lauren. Please stop crying you know he didn't mean it" Lyndsey told me. "But he said it!" She rubbed my back. "Maybe you should just talk to him. He's been calling nonstop. You know he's worried sick." "I don't care. He's just like his grandparents..." "Look I'll get you some of my pajamas if you want to stay here." I nodded, looking down at my golfing outfit. "Yeah.." Lyndsey left the room and returned with some pajamas. "The bathroom is right down the hall. And I know you don't want to, but you should still talk to him."

When she left the room I took a quick shower and changed into the pajamas. I got into bed and just laid there. Lyndsey walked into the room holding the phone once again. "Its Paul." I pulled the sheet over me. "I don't want to talk to him" I replied. "She still doesn't feel like talking.." Lyndsey got off the bed and continued the conversation out in the hallway; where I couldn't hear.

Then I finally had gotten tired enough to fall asleep.

()()()()()()

I awoke to loud arguing from outside. "I told he would do it!" 'Lance? What is he doing here?' I could hear some of my other siblings too. I rubbed my eyes and got up. The clock on my phone read 8:06 am. 'And why so early?' I went downstairs and saw everyone still arguing on the front porch. "Whats going on?" All my siblings stopped talking and I saw Paul standing there.

He was wearing holding a bouquet of roses and a case a chocolate. I mentally awed in my head. He was so cute when he was being all cheesy. "We know what he said" Lance started. My other brothers Brendan, Jordan and Cameron looked very upset. "I knew he would do something like this.." I noticed the paparazzi taking pictures and the rest of the neighborhood watching.

"Can we at least go inside?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable. The last thing I wanted was my family arguing on TV. They agreed on that, but Lance was still upset. "Do you actually love him?" I didn't answer. Lance snapped. " He called you a whore for God's sake! Are you just going to let him disrespect you like this?!" "I didn't mean what I said, Lauren. You know I love you.." Paul commented. He looked so sad.

I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything. I loved Paul so much. And sometimes I hated how much I did. No one ever made me like this. So confused. "Let's let Lauren and Paul talk this out. This is not about us." Lyndsey suggested. Lance shook his head. "Bullshit.." he murmured. Lyndsey took us into the kitchen, and shut the door. "Talk." She simply said before she left.

We stood there, until Paul broke the silence. "First, I want to start off by saying that I'm so sorry. I am SO sorry. I never meant what I said. I was stupid. I was blinded by jealousy. I-I know I can't take back what I said and I'm sorry.." His face looked so upset and he was so sincere. "But I would never, EVER, think about another man. I love you too much. I would never do that" I cried. Last night was the worst argument we ever had. And we rarely argued.

He put down the flowers and chocolates he was holding and hugged me. "Please forgive me. I never meant to say that. I was so mad at myself when you left." I cried even harder. "Please Lauren. Please forgive me" he begged. I pulled away and wiped my eyes. "Paul..I don't know right now I just want to be by myself.."

He kissed my lips softly. "Babe.. I want you to come home..with me." I practically melted as I looked at his blue eyes. He pulled me into his chest again. I missed the smell of his Axe, and the warmth of his body. I just wanted to stay here..In his arms.. "Let's go home" I breathed. Paul put his lips against mine as we started to make out. We stood there just kissing until we had to take a breath.

We walked out of the kitchen holding hands. "I take it that you guy made up" Lyndsey said smiling. "Lauren are you really going to let him walk over you?" Lance asked me. The boys stood behind him. "Lance. I know you're worried about me. But please stay out of my relationship" I responded. Luke handed me my clothes and shoes. "Thank you.."

I hugged Lyndsey. "Thank you so much." She gave me a smile. "You're welcome." "I guess I'll give these back to you later" I said gesturing to her pajamas. "Keep them, I don't think I'll be able to fit them with the two I have in here.." "You're having twins?!" I exclaimed. She nodded. "A boy and a girl" She informed. We hugged each other longer. "Congratulations!" We both pulled back from the hug. "Do you know what you're having yet?" she questioned.

"No, I have to wait until I'm 18-22 weeks. I was a little upset 'cause I'm only 9 weeks." She laughed at me. "It will come soon enough. Trust me."

()()()()()()

I took another piece of chocolate out of the wrapper and savored the delicious flavor of it. I moaned at how good it tasted. I noticed Paul staring at me. "You need something?" I asked. He shook his head, a small grin on his face. I shrugged and went back to eating the chocolate. 'This chocolate is life'. I closed up the box and went into the kitchen; now looking for a nice meal. I need all the nutrients and everything but the chocolate was so good.

"Paul, I'm hungry!" I whined, looking through the cabinets. "Well what do you want to eat?" I looked at the chocolate then pouted; walking into the living room. "Chocolate! All I want chocolate! I've been craving it all day!" I huffed crossing my arm. "Do you want any chicken? Spaghetti?.." he trailed off. "Can you make some stir fry? It sounds sooo good right now.."

"Alright. Let me go to the store and pick up a few things.." I kissed his cheek. "Thanks" I smiled. We were back to ourselves.