8: Best not to play with his temper

Hey those who are still with me. Sorry for the long update. Computer crashed, moved, etc. etc. Excuses, excuses I know. Thanks for those are still with me. ENJOY :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

It's so weird to have him over. He's another Alpha who we don't even know. 

 And I did know what Mountain meant to like me for me. 

As I take a quick shower I remember my childhood. 

"Rain only gets to sit in the front because her dad is the Alpha, " a little girl whispers as I pass by in the fourth grade. 

"She thinks she can do whatever she wants," a boy tells his friends. 

"Rain Evans wouldn't be special if her dad and mom wasn't the Alpha and Luna," I over hear the girl telling the next table in the cafeteria. 

"Rain, now that we are good friends do you think you can ask your brother out for me?" only the tenth girl to ask me in only my high school freshman year. 

I throw on a pair of jeans and a simple blue t-shirt but can't shake these thoughts. 

Okay Rain time to put on big girl panties, big sigh, lets' get this over with. 

Rounding the corner to the living room there's Mountain lying on the ground with his head in one hand, Storm on one couch laying down, and Tristan sitting up on the other couch, one hand behind his head, elbow in the air unintentionally showing off his muscles. Hmmm.

Fast and furious is on and they don't notice me standing there. I feel the strong urge to tuck myself into the nook of Tristan's arm and snuggle with a bowl of popcorn to watch re-runs all day. Another big sigh.

Tristan having heard turns to me, smiles, then lifts from the couch and walks over. Against my will I smile and if possible his gets deeper.

 Hey there," he whispers and reaches out to grab my hand but I pull away. 

Hold on there cowboy. We only just met last night. My wolf starts to growl at me and my stomach tightens. I feel like I have cramps. 

"I'll bring her back before midnight, don't want her turning into a pumpkin," he tells Storm.

"She's already a pumpkin, keep her," Storm replies not even look away from the T.V.

Half way out the door Mountain yells, "Be good now, use protection." I'm going to enjoy hurting him.

We head outside to Tristan's car and he tries to grab my hand again but I pull away. 

His car smells like him, fresh rain. The car pulls away from my street with a roar. His hand that's on the stick shift is very close to my knees.  Slowly I move my knees away hoping he doesn't notice.

 We've been traveling for more than a hour in silence and reached another residential area. The suspense is killing me and who doesn't talk for that long? 

"Where are we going?" I ask while sneaking a peak at him.

"Don't worry you'll see," he says.

 I want a reason to whack his face or at least be annoyed but can't find any. He has been nice, polite, and damn respectful, for an Alpha.

We turn a corner and I see a small shopping center with a few shops and an arcade. He turns in and parks in front of a small town diner.

We just ate? Either he's meeting someone or he gets hungry really really fast... could he be kidnapping me? Turning swiftly my heart is pounding, no doubt he can hear it. He'll hold me hostage and ransom me. I need to run! My hand grabs the door handle.  My wolf laughs stop being dramatic. He is our mate. Stop. It.