6: Yeah, yeah, quit letting your thong give you a wedgie

Thanks everyone for adding my story to your library, following me, and the votes. I hope you enjoy this chapter. This one was a little difficult to write. Comment anytime. :) and please excuse any mistakes.

_________________________________________________________________

Ahhhh.... Ahhh...Ahh... my eyes are closed again, my mouth is a little open, stunned into submission. I open my eyes thinking maybe this is just a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, total chuckle, Beyoncé. Rain at least your mind is still working, but no dream, here is my Alpha staring again but his eyes are yellow, his wolf is almost out. I suppress a shiver.

I see him watch for my reaction, and I guess when I didn't pull away he kisses me again. His kisses are gentle but its like lighting bolts, I wouldn't be surprised if my hair is standing up, Frankenstein style; I taste starburst on his lips. If I was standing up my knees would have buckled, goosebumps start trailing my arms, and my body heats up in all the right places.

Stop. I need to stop... I don't care if my wolf whines or if my body is yearning.

I force myself away from him and push his chest gently with my arms, not even wanting to look at him. I might want to kiss him again. 

"Stop. Please take me home," I ask him politely, crossing my arms, and adjusting myself to look out the window. I could make a run for it, but he'd probably chase me down and it's a long walk home.

BUTT CRACK! My wolf you are such a traitor! I thought I knew you. How can you let me kiss him... okay, I wanted too. I am not submitting and taking orders from someone I don't even know! He could be some psycho axe wielding murder and/or make us do horrible crimes like robbery, vandalizing, or fraud.

I know there are worst crimes! I yell at her because I feel her grinning at me for the examples I used; YOU know what I mean! I'm sooooo not talking to you and Storm for letting him take me home. I let out a deep breath, I need to calm down, steady yourself Rain.

She only chuckles in response. He is our mate, Rain, there is no way he would hurt us

How do you know that? In my minds eye I see her shake her head at me.  Don't deny him Rain, to put him off only hurts you and him, she warns me. 

I want to whine. I don't want to hurt him. Humph now what am I thinking? I've known him for less than an hour.

We are blessed from the Moon Goddess. We should be celebrating and rejoicing, she says. 

I don't know about that, I tell her. 

Oh Rain. You are such a cub, she tells me. Whatever. 

He's waiting, from the corner of my eyes I see him looking at me... WHAT? But he only starts the car and pulls out.

"I'm Tristan, my mate."

I think my body just shut down.

Tristan's POV

Earlier in the day....

Aaahhhh, the scorching water hitting my body relaxes me, after an hour and a half run through a part of my territory nothing is better than a hot shower. I take my time getting ready for the wedding, I'm not in a rush and Stacy takes very long to get ready. That girl is always taking her sweet a*s time, she's lucky she's my cousin or I would have strangled her a long time ago. My pace is deliberate, only she knows I'm really waiting for her. 

Finished, I head down stairs after knocking on her door. She knows what it means, not ready in 5 we are leaving without you. I'm about to close the front door behind me when I hear her footsteps.