"The stupid suprise Mornings"

Marc's P.O.V

        I scurried away from that peace of beauty because I didn't want to be the one who tell her about her transformation even though I plan on being their with her when it happens. So it wont hurt as bad because she will have her mate. I went to handle some pack business because im the soon to be Alpha when my father steps down.

        oh by the way let me introduce myself:

name: Mark Christopher Johnson

Age: 17

        Im from the Red Moon Pack, The strongest pack in the United States....So there for we have to have a great luna which will be my curvy mate TAMIA.

        I arrived at my pack house, I went to my conference room.

The meeting started.

***********

.......1 hour later

        Its been an hour after the meeting. I walked down the hallway to my parents room because I needed to talk to my parents about my mate that I met a school today. I didn't make it to the door yet since my little sister came and jumped in my arms and asked me " Poodie Wooe,,why do you wook diffyment today?" I looked at her confused but I knew it  was because I found my mate, well I didn't really get the chance to really get to know anything about her; so tomorrow when I go to school I will learn more about her.

        Forgetting I was talking to my baby sister Alexia I answered, "Well I finally mate today!" Alexia got an excited look an squealed; "OWHH MY FWEAKING MY GOD! my big browie met his soul mate!" I laughed at her and put her down.

        I walked in my parents room, Mom was sitting on the bed an my Dad sitting at his desk. I walked over to him and said "I need to talk to you both." They both said in unison "were listening." and I explained to them what happened at school. When I finished both of their mouths were on the floor swinging back and fourth *not literally*

******2 hours later********

        After the talk I had with my parents it was dinner time. We ate with the pack like always

No biggie

        By the time I dinner was over it was 8:00 P.M,, So I needed to take a shower because school was in the mourning and I finally was happy about going.

       By the time I was finish day dreaming.....I was in my room picking out boxers, nike shirt, socks, and gym shorts. I turned on the shower and stepped in.

******30 mins later*******

       I stepped out the shower and put a towel around my waist so I can do my nightly routine. After I finish I put my clothes on and turned the tv on George Lopez, You know the one with the ballon size head? HaHa

       Dozed off thinking about you know who

"MATE".

*******The next mourning*******

        I woke up from my sleep, to my litter sister squeezing my nose saying "Its weally duicy!"

I laughed and got out my bed and started tickling her and roaring like a donasaur, She got through giggles barley saying " Thor-rr Tt-reath WE-ally S-stinking!" I laughed again and let her go. When she was giggling hard enough so I can do my mourning routine.

Tamia's P.O.V

        After that day at school, I went home after school to tell my mom about the experience at school. She was my best friend other than my other two best friends.....

      I don't think I got to introduce myself properly

well....

Name: Tamia Michelle London

Age: 16

       One thing about today is, my mom says she has a secret to tell me on my birthday ! Im excited to know and I really, really, cant really wait ! Any-who....back where I was... Oh ! my birthday is October 11.

       So after I got home that day , I asked my mom about it and she says it has something to do with the secret she has to tell me on my  birthday. So I slept on the issue.

******** The next mourning*****

I woke to my mom saying " GoodMourning Beautiful !" I smiled and yawned, MY mom Yelled " GOSH ! ARE YOU TRYNA BURN MY SIDE BURNS AND MAKE ME BLIND..WE THAT WEAPON YOU CALL BREATH!?" I glared at her playfully but she just smiled from ear to ear like the joker (if you don't know look it up on google). Then she left

*********

       I did my mourning routine right after my mom got out of my room to start breakfast. I headed to the bathroom and took a 15 min shower and got out. I dried my self off and picked out an outfit, I then mad my way to the bathroom again to start washing my face and brush my teeth...I know it should be "washing and brushing your teeth before taking a shower" but when you wash your face first the shampoo and conditioner will make your face oily again and full of soap, So I do it the other way around.

      After I was done , I looked at myself in my full length mirror to look at my outfit. I wore mint green skinny jeans and a peach crop top, with Mary Jane's, and added accessories and walked out the door to my pink baby but not before grabbing some toast and an apple, and kissing my mom later. I don't know what was different about school today but I feel......

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY! for the late update been buissy but hey I made I extra longer ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT ;)