"The Hunk Of Handsomeness"

Chapter 4

*Tamia's P.O.V 

After this hunk of handsomeness caught me before my fall, he leaned in to whisper in my ear....

I pulled away a little to looks at his god like face and to his eyes. When I looked into his eyes, they were filled with swirling emotion of love, lust and a hint of anger. 

But why was he angry? 

•••

*Maddie's P.O.V

After watching Tamia run out of the cafeteria, my caring side wanted to run after her, but when I looked at Marissa, she told me to give her some time. 

I really don't know why I care for her so much, I only met her a week ago! I'm guessing it was because my wolf trusted her. 

I wonder..has Tamia's mom ever told her about her transformation yet? 

•••

*Tamia's P.O.V

The hunk of handsomeness then spoke; "woohoo". 

And when I tell you his voice is deep: I'm telling you the absolute truth. I very much am in love with boys who has deep voices. 

"My names Marc, what's yours?" He asked me. 

Of course, me, being my shy self stuttered out,"Mm-y..nn-ame.. I-ss..T-t.. amia!" 

After those words came out my mouth, he closed the space between us and pressed his pillow soft lips to mine. The kiss was amazing and he tasted like strawberries and chocolate. 

I was about to pull away and protest but it was like our lips belong together. So I kissed him back. Might I say Marc was very tasty. He but my lip asking for entrance but I denied, so he deepened the kiss and I quickly gave in. 

He explored my mouth like Indiana Jones with his tongue. Needing air, we pulled apart. 

He dipped his head to the side of my neck and sniffed me on the spot. " you smell like berries and sunshine!" He exclaimed. 

"And you taste like it" I mumbled. 

He quickly turned around with a smirk on his face and said "what was that cupcake?" And I just blushed. 

He quickly turned serious and asked, "soo.. I guess you accept me as your mate?" He asked. 

I didn't know what he meant so I just gave him a confused look.  

" Have you completed your transformation yet?" He asked again. 

Again, I didn't know what he meant so I gave him one of my famous looks,(confused look.)

"Good bye cupcake!" He said quickly before he scurried away. 

But... WHY?!

•••

COMMENT >>>>VOTE>>>>>>>Everyone go follow and ready her book she edited this chapter THanks :) @ellie_ann