Beautiful Disaster

Hey you guys this is my first story on WattPad and I’m really excited!!! Please leave me a comment …  

Vote & Read on!!!!

Thanks

_LovelyPride74 :) <3

 Copyright © 2011  All rights reserved.

 When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are to become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away...                                               

Prologue

Date: 1875 

 (Katherine’s P.O.V)  

  I waited at the old bell tower like always, at noon. Everything time the clock clicked my heart would shatter. Slowly into pieces, I knew this time he wouldn’t be there to glue them back together. It’s dead, still, quiet; no people walk by. There are no children aimlessly playing games in the streets. Instead it’s just me and the spring breezes flowing around me.

*Tick, Tick.”

Again the clock sounded, I swear my skin had gone pale. I wouldn’t blame him if he never came back. The things I said to him… no I wouldn’t be surprised if he left town never to return. My blood ran cold just thinking about that night. Of course I wouldn’t be so solicitous if it weren’t for him asking to meet me here. Is he that angry with me, to ask me to meet him so he could just stand me up? I mentally sniveled knowing I deserved it. I began heading back to my quarters, which I knew would be far too depressing now.

“Katherine, wait!” His huskily voice sounded drain out. My feet took an abrupt stop; I slowly turned, only to be joined with the love of my life.     

Nicolas Scott, my eyes being to water hazing my sight from his beauty, It took me a minute to realize his tender strong hands took hold of my face. He gently wiped my tears pouring down my now scarlet cheeks from just the slight contact of him. “I’m sorry I’m late, I really don’t see how you’ve put up with me for so long.” He smiled trying to lighting the air. I wanted to roll my eyes, but couldn’t help but to smile back at his faultless face.  

  “You think after three years I be used to it.” I said as he drew me into his lovely embrace. I stood there taking him in carefully; his sweet aroma was intoxicating to me.  It smelled of nature’s air and peaches his favorite food. His curly chestnut hairs feel slightly over his stormy grey almost violet eyes. The very ones I looked upon every day and never failed to captive me in its gaze.

“There’s something I must tell you.” He whispered so softly I almost didn’t catch it.  

  “What is it?” His body suddenly went stiff, every muscle felt bonded tightly against mine. I immediately knew this would end badly.