Bewitched part (1)

• Zadedykowane I want to dedicated this to my dearest mother she truly is one of a kind!

 THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS FOR READING ...

Please don't FORGET TO .... V.O.T.E !!! :)

 Also side note the poster on the side  is Katherine ;)

Read on my loves <3 

-LovelyPride74

  Copyright © 2011  All rights reserved.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

Despair. That's the first word that comes to mind, when I think about desire for love. We get so consumed in the very thought of true happiness we forget all together about passion. Just the very idea of finding the One makes you become blinded to the evils that fall behind it. Will we be so determined to find our fairy tale ending, that we be willing to sell our very soul at cost?  

*2011 present time*

(Katherine's P.O.V)

"Honey, I have good news for you!" My mothers high pitch calls echoed through our two story house. I could hear the sound for her high heels clicks closer and closer to my room, followed by the sound of a loud crude swinging door being pushed opened.

"Yes mother due come in." I said sarcastically, as I removed the pop tunes from out my ears. 

She rolled her eyes, making her fake eyelashes go farther up than I've ever seen them go before. Why her eyelashes moved when she rolls her eyes, is still an untold mystery?

"Now, I know its been awhile since we talked about that school, but I really think we should start to consider you going just to see if your grades add up better there." She said nicely. I swiftly saw through her bullshit camouflaged words, it was written all over her face. She doesn't think her daughter is smart enough to finish her junior year. I've only gotten a few D's and some low C's, I hardly count myself as ivy league material, but I also wouldn't classified myself as an window wiping dropout. She's thinks this school will, I quote "Better my horizons."

"You'd said I could think about and I did." I said coolly flopping off my bed side to get to my phone on the desk. As I passed her I could feel her intolerant eyes glaring daggers at me.

"Well, do you want to go or not?" She moderately growled at me.

"There is no way I'm going to some snobby new school, I have loads of friends here, and I hate being the new girl." Pulse didn't you tell me, it's important for you to be at work every day on time or you could get fired?" Beside Sharks Town is like three hours away from your law firm." I pointed favorably at my advantage. She narrowed her eyes at my sheepish attempted to win this argument.

    " I've actually have considered that."

Whoa! Did I hear her correctly, she saying she would give up her pride and joy just so I can go to some pansy school? Clearly my mother was abducted by aliens and was replaced with some loving Martha Stewart lookalike.

    "You would give up your partnership with the biggest law firm In Ohio just so I can go to a better school?" I asked. The room went silence; I almost could hear a pin drop.

I watched her as she study my doubtful expression. I could see she wasnít expending my question. Clouds of guilt filled her eyes; I quickly wished I'd never had said it. It wasn't her fault she never had time for me. Ever since my dad felt us two years ago, work was the only thing that kept her mind off her heartbreak. She was diligent before, but now she eats and sleeps work. If she wasn't so uptight all the time, I would have done something about it.