10- ark cult.

We where back at the academy three weeks before school started back. 1 week before the humans start comjng back. Two for the night class "right guys. Since there was a fire in london we have had a influx of students day and night class. So there will be no more rotating shift. You three will be working everyday. Tugo will be helping."cross spooke.

"Cross where are these new students living."zero asked.

"It will be three to a room. Your all getting room mates."

"No!" I scream

"Tuga has allready coforsacted you vampire hunter epiment."

"Your got to be kidding me."

"Anne we all are making sacrifice. Since the queen has school on watch. We have to keep the vampires under contral and the new teacher charles philps will be our new day class teacher."

"Crap what is he teaching?"i sighed knowing the pain of these charles.

"Phisycal education. Now the night class will be having 15 new vampire. Some are karunes and some are use to being around humans. Anne going to have to beware especially angel blood and all so dont cut yourself in anway."cross said.

"They will find out eventually. We might as well just warn them of the conqunes of anne. Death."zero said.

"Agreed. Wait can i just cut them now."

"Anne you have defences spells you dont need to go straight to killing."

"I have never had to use rhese spells on a pure blood before i dont know if there work."

"Killing them will be a last resort if that happens."

"Allright cross."

"Yukii zero you can go i want to talk to anne in privite. "

The other two left. I moved seats. "You found my file on you anne didnt you. Your the only one who can get in a window that high." Cross pointed out the broken window.

"Cross you wont tell me anything."

"Anne you dont need to know its that simple."

"Why wont just tell me why.?"

"Anne some things should stay hidden. Anne you broke into my office and stole a very old map. I want it back."

It was in a flie with my name on it. It showed a point of interest ark map."I dont have it."i lied.

"Dont lie to me anne."

"Im not."

"Fine then you are ground. No flying. No leaving canvsa. And no writing or talking to anyone affiliate with the phantomhive."

"You arent my father!"i screamed at him upset.

"I am not your father. But im closet think your ever have!"he snaped.

"Scew you."i yelled crying.

I ran out the door crying. I walked across the borad towords the gates. Cross was following me. I took my ring off and threw it at hkm. "Leave me alone!"i screamed.

"Anne where are you going."

"Anywhere but here."i said.

I took of raning. Zero grabs me out of no where."let me go. Please."i begged him.

He sighed. "Anne just come back."he said.

I kissed him on the cheek the flow into the air. Two days worth of flying past and i found my way to this mountian forset range. I sat down tired. "To much flying."i puffed.