a month had past and I should have my wings back soon. I got a letter from Sabastiaqn. But he all ways called me the devils angel I never got that.

I woke zero up we had exams this morning and I love the fact I could go dum my sister dump a hole again. I put my ring and my top back on, and went for a wonder around the canvas I looked around and went to the canteen for dinner so I could eat alone, but what I saw may me anger, I saw my weird angel sister getting picked on, I my arm band on and walked over there and went whack and cracked their heads together, 'what do you think you doing!?'I screamed at them.

one threw a punch I flipped onto the table. 'I am going to report you three to cross and you're going to do two weeks detention for attempted assault of discipline committee.' I said to them and they left pretty fast.

I sat down with my food. 'you have a weapon and you don't know how to fight.' I said looking at my food.

'its not angel one 'o'one' she said getting up off the grot areal 'what about you?, why are you talking to me for andr.....anne.'she add.

'for one im a vampire hunter so I know how to fight so does zero and yuki , your need my help to survive to I threw you down that hole.' I said.

'Aren't you nice?'

I continued eating my food then went and court up with zero and yuki but they were busy so I went and shot some rounds with toga.

We stood the shooting rang, 'I don't know what to do about her.' I said taking aim with his rifle.

he was taking aim with the spear one, 'she your sister. '

'But it doesn't feel like she's family seeing I haven't seen them since I was young. Plus you raised me.'

'Who else was going to you had wings.'

'good point.' he said.

We both shot I got threw his hole. 'Look try understand from her view. Some hole no missing. she's new to the outside world. Image how you felt.'

'that someone would kill me fast to get it over with vampires sucking the blood out of me. if it wasn't for you and zeros parents ill would of been dead.' I said then took the shot there the hole.

'well you and zero are like family but you could only hide your wings for so long, and your the better shot.' he said and shot his gun

'yes but I don't like her she's to happy.' I sighed shot and miss

'you have understand they though you were dead to them or her. but she found you and she doesn't want to lose you. 'he said.

I sat up 'your a only child.' I said.

'really?' he said shooting ten times threw the same hole,

'skill.'

'not really. you could do That with your bow that's skill. '

'no that's could freaky angel powers.' I smiled.

'you said it. 'he laughed

'your not suppose to agree.' I laughed.

then we both turned and aimed our guns. 'Who are you,' I order.

this energy wasn't good slipped the vampire killing builds in. 'I thought you know a arc angel when you see one. Anne I have your sister if you want to see her alive again your meet at the gates at mid night. 'The man said the banished.

'I'm going I can't let her die. 'I sighed picking up the automatic gun.

'ill come with you. 'togu said.

'get up the tower and ready to shot. 'I said.

'all right.' he sighed.

I went out to the gate, and waited. I smelt blood and they appeared it was a pure blood and it had bitten my sister I drawled my bow and arrow. He had his wrist in her mouth and she was drinking his blood. 'Going to kill your sister?' he laughed.

I fired my arrow hitting his shoulder then another. Knocking him down dropping her I fired again hitting his leg and he ran off. I went over to Her and looked at her eyes she was gone and she was turning into a vampire 'toga!' I screamed out.

I pick her up and took her up the infream, I chained her to the bed, 'andrea I need blood.' she wined.

I walked out. 'I want to kill her that is not her in there.' I said.

'you cant kill her she's like you a angel,'' toga said.

'not anymore. the look in her eyes say different.' I said

'lets give it a couple days, vampire poision doesnt affect you maybe it doesnt her.' he said.

'fine. if I stay I cant say ill let her live, im going hunting.' I said