Chapter 17

Luke’s POV

I sat at home for a week not having the energy to do anything. I pulled up my laptop to waste some more time and logged onto twitter. I felt bad that I wasn’t interacting with any fans but I was really upset recently with what was going on between me and Maddie.

“Hey guys, miss you lots sorry I’ve been non-existent on twitter the last while!! Xoxo love you all” I tweeted.

I started to look at all the replies.

Where have you been?”

“We miss you so much!’

“How’s Maddie?!<3”

I realized that none of them knew anything about what had happened. I felt bad but I didn’t like publicising our relationship and to be honest, I wouldn’t know what to say because I don’t know where we even stand.

Instead of stressing over what to say I just shut down my laptop and got out of bed for the first time in a week and threw on some trackies and left.

I walked for who knows how long. I realized it had become dark and glanced up for the first time and realized I was nowhere near my house. I was at the mango farm.

Maddie’s POV

I didn’t leave Daniel’s house for the longest time. I was so upset that Luke and I couldn’t work this out. I didn’t know if we were actually falling apart or not.

My phone rang. I hadn’t looked at it in a week. It was Julia.

“hello” I said.

“Hey!” Julia’s happy voice rang in my ear.

“I’ve missed you!” I tried to sound excited.

“You to! Guess what”

“what”

“I’m in Melbourne!”

“omg! Julia ! why?!” I was so excited. I hadn’t seen Julia in over 6 months!

“My dad brought me in for a vacation! To vist! We have to hangout ! What are you doing today?”

I was planning on sleeping but now I was over the moon with excitement.

“Im not doing anything? Shopping?” I asked

“yeah meet you there in an hour?”

“yes. Just like old times” I reminisced

After hanging up and making all the arrangments, I went into my bag of clothes I had grabbed the night I left home. This was the first day sence then I wasn’t wearing one of Luke’s old jumpers and pajama bottoms. I put on a tank top and shorts and put my hair in a top knot. Then told Daniel where I was going and made my way to the train station.

After getting to the shopping centre, I waiting in the spot we had always met before.

Luke’s POV

After staying the night at the mango farm which I had sub-consciously wandered into, I decided that I should get back to work. No matter how mad I was at Maddie, I always seemed to want to finish the damn thing.

After a couple hours I headed to the shopping centre to pick up some more supplies.

Maddies POV

Me and Julia shopped and gossiped for the whole afternoon, just like she had never left. She updated me on everything going on in her life. Including the fact that her and Jai had kept their long-distance relationship going strong. And I told her everything up to where I was now between me and Luke.

“listen Maddie..” she began after I asked her what I should do about mine and Luke’s “break.” “I really think that there is some sort of misunderstanding between you. With all things considered, you too should be stronger than ever. There must be something that one of you is keeping from the other. I know its hard, but the only way you’ll find out anything, is to go and talk to him. Stop being so upset about it and do something about it” She gave me her thoughts on our situation.

She was totally right.

What would I do without her? She opened up my eyes to what this situation was. If we really loved eachother, which we did, how could something so simple ruin everything we had?

I thanked Julia and told her I would be in contact with her soon as we headed our separate ways throughout the mall.

Tonight I was going to settle things with Luke.

Luke’s POV

I wandered through some random store that I had no business being in because I had already gotten what I needed for the farm. But I didn’t want to go back just yet.

I turned a corner onto the next isle, and bumped into someone, sending my bag flying.

“Luke?” they asked

I recognized him. It was the boy I had seen Maddie with.

A/N: wow i love you all so much thanks for sticking around, next chapter up on Thursday!xoxo