Downfall

Hello there. My name is Melissa Jamison. To many, I'm just another fan. But actually I'm not, I was there when it happened.

What happened? You may ask.

Well, the death of Harry Styles. The name must ring a bell. He was in the number one boy band all over the world. His death was an accident. It was unexpected. I started out as a fan, but now I was one of the few people at his funeral. That's where I'm writing this now actually. He seems so peaceful, in a black tuxedo. The first time I thought I would see him in a tuxedo in real life would be our wedding day. But, it's too late for that. The band is having a hard time. They may even split. 72 girls have committed suicide over his death. I would've been number 73 but I was caught just in time. I was saved by none other than Louis Tomlinson. He hasn't spoken since the funeral started. But when he was called to help lower Harry's casket into the ground he burst into tears. Poor guy. The others are here as well. Perrie and Zayn split after his death. Louis and Eleanor are still going strong. Liam still has no girlfriend, but he seems to be holding up the best out of all of us. Niall. Poor Niall. He hasn't spoken since the incident. He won't even look anybody in the eyes. He feels like its his fault, that it should've been him instead of Harry. The service is beginning. I must go.

----A/N. HEYYYYY!!! Well guess who's back! :P lol well anyways this is just an idea that me and my good friend Breyanna came up with! Me and her will both be writing this!

This all started when she made me cry because she said Harry was in a coma!!! I was crying!!!!! It may sound unrealistic but she made it seem so real and stuff and... Well it's a long story :P

She's so mean but I love her :)

Well anyways her username on here is @justatadinsane she is amazing!! We both have big plans for this book!!!

So just keep in mind there will be many flashbacks and stuff so if your confused just let me know <3

Lots of love. VAL and BREY <3