My Famous Best Friend 2

Ethan POV

All these pictures bring a lot of memories. When we went to the beach and other stuff.

There was one in a frame and it said something I couldn't read. So i just took it with me

and looked to see if it's safe for me to go, which it was. I pulled my hood up and put my head

down, and walked back to Emily house. This time there was a car in the front, so I went to

knock on the door yet again. Her mom opened it and I lift my head up. She gasped. "Ethan, is that you?"

Ismiled and nodded yes. She pulled me into a hug. "Come in, come in". I shut the door behind

me and pulled my hood down. "Emily, someone is here for you!" She ran down the stairs and when she saw me

she ran back up. Her mom sighed. "Go up to her room,if you remember where it is" "Yeah, how could i forget".

I made my way up to her room and knocked. "Go away" she shouted as a pillow came my way. I ducked and still walked in.

"Emily, here me out first before you get mad at me" "Am already mad at you, you're a jerk!"

"Emily, the only reason I stopped calling you was because I wanted you to live a normal life"

"So why didn't you tell me?". I sighed "I don't know" "You hurt me, you know that right?"

"Am sure I did and am sorry, wait I stopped by our tree house and I found this"

I pulled it out my pocket and showed her. She took it out my hand and looked at it. She then blushed.

"It says i lobe you Efan walker, lobe frum Emly". I smiled remembering it like it was yesterday. "Oh yeah and I asked my mom to frame it for us, right?" She nodded once. "I've missed you Em" "I've missed you too". I moved closer and hugged her. She hugged me back. we laid on her bed and we started talking about everything, like how am doing and how high school and so on. Then she asked me something I didn't wanna talk about. "I see your're dating Cassadee Pope" I sighed. "Am not really dating her, we're only going out to get more fans" "Oh" "Have you got a boyfriend?" "Nope" she said popping the p. "Why not?" "I duno, no one wants me" I want you. I wish I could say that out lound. "Don't be silly, am sure there is someone out there for you" "I hope so" "I know so" I poked her side and she giggled. "Ethan, stop" She laughed in between each word. I slowly sat on her and started tickling her sides and she was screaming. "Ethan...please...stop". I laughed. "Never! then the door opened. There was 3 girls with their jaws wide open. "OH" the first one said "MY" The second one said "GOSH, YOU'RE ETHAN WALKER!!!!" I looked down at Emily as she blusjed but rolled her eyes. uh oh...

Hey :D!!

please comment, vote and tell me what you like about this chappy :)