My Famous Best Friend 4

Chapter 4

Emily POV

“Umm Emily, you should know that am staying with you for a few months” Ethan spoke so softly. My mouth dropped. “What you mean you’re staying here for some months?” “I’ve missed and I thought it would be cool if I came to your school and I’ve gotten my clothes and stuff coming over soon and your mom, well I know she will let me stay.” He said smiling that boyish smile. “But how is school going to work? Am sure you haven’t been in a long time”? “Yeah I know I haven’t bur I’ve been going to some private school for the famous/rich kids, so it will be okay” “But what about the people at my school, I know everyone going to be all over you and people will start hating” “Em, don’t worry it will be fine”. I sighed “Okay” He hugged me and gave me a peck on my forehead.

…….3 Hours Later……

The girls have stayed with me and Ethan as we did a lot of things like him getting to know them, taking pictures having a lil dance off which I won! Well I’d love to think I won. Now we’re playing snap and Ethan was winning by cheating.

“Ethan stop cheating! You’re looking at you cards! That’s not how you play snap.” “Ohh shh you” “Kids, it’s time for dinner!” my mom yelled. We all ran downstairs and my little brother Max was playing with his cars he’s 9 and very cute but annoying. “Hey Max, what you doing?” Ethan asked while sitting on the floor and he started playing cars with Max. Ethan told my mom about him staying and she said yes. Well it’s good that we can be friends again, and he might have to come to my high school!!! Like really? Everyone going to be around him and my high school life won’t be the same anymore. Well it’s okay that were on summer break. After dinner the girls left and I and Ethan were in my room on my Apple Mac taking pics with funny effects. I went to the toilet and I saw that he was on my facebook and the pics were up. “Ethan! What did you do?” “I put our pics up, is that a problem?” “Errm yes it is, it’s a BIG problem!” I looked at my screen and saw that I had more than 200 likes and comments. “Wow” was all I could say. Most of the comments were how do you know Ethan, what he’s doing in YOUR room. Ethan clicked on the recording button. “Hey guys, well as me and Emily see all the questions your asking and the answer to them is that am Emily best friend I’ve known her from when we were babies, she didn’t talk about me because she wanted a normally life not full of fake friends so that why am with her” he looked at me and pushed me off the bed.  “Well there guys have a good night, bye” “Ethan, don’t post it on facebook!” he’s finger was on the button ready to post it. He grind so big “Ethan don’t push me don’t do it” “Oops” “Nooooooooooo!!!!” I got up from the floor and he was already out the door. “Ethan bring your small butt back here!” “Never” he opened the door that lead another room. I opened it and he tackled me to the bed and he looked me in the eyes and we were both breathing heavily are eyes locked. “Ethan let me show you around and get your fat ass off me” he rolled off me and fixed up. “You won’t have to show me around I still remember this place very well”. I got up and opened the door as we walked to my room. “You going to sleep now?” he asked “Yeah” he started to take off his shirt and skinny’s. My eyes were racking his body and he body is soo nice, even with all the tattoos on his skin. He caught me looking and I looked away blushing. “It’s okay Em, my body is hot for your eyes” He laughed and I threw a pillow at his head.  We got in my bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. “Night em” I was too tired to answer. My eyes closed as I went into a deep sleep.

So what do you guys think?!

Comment, vote even fan J