Valentine's alone?

Imagine

It's Valentine's day and you're stuck at work. All you can think about is Nathan. His gorgous green-blue eyes, his smile that makes your heart melt.

You frown knowning that he is currently in America on tour with the lads. You get given a box. You open it and see it's a bouquet of flowers from Nathan. There's a little card that reads.

'Hey sorry I couldn't be there today, but I love you. I have a surprise for you when I get back. xxx'

You smile to yourself and send him a text as you are unsure if he will be asleep or not.

'Thank you and I can't wait. Love you too. ;) xxx'

You get a reply instantly, he must have been waiting for it.
'Your welcome baby and it will be worth it. See you soon. xx'

You finish work for the day and head home and as you pull into the car park a taxi drives past you. You contemplate what you are going to do on your Valentine's evening alone you. You head up to the flat you share with Nathan and you can smell steak. You dismiss it as it's Valentine's day and your neighbours will be celebrating. You continue to walk to your flat. 

You get there to find the door slight open. Confused and slightly scared you head into the flat very slowly. Pushing the door open carefully and quietly and walk into your falt. You close the door quietly and drop your bag on the floor.

You walk down the hall into the living/ dining room. You stop in the doorway. There are fairy lights decorating the table and the walls. The lights are off and there's candles on the table. 

You turn back around and Nathan was stood there. He smiles at you and opens his arms. You run to hug him and he spins you around.

"I thought you were in America?" You smile wrapping your legs around his waist.

"I was but I missed you. So I flew all the way home, to come and see you." He smiles placing you back on the floor, he takes your hand in his and guides you to the table.

-------------------------------

After you've eaten you go to the sofa and start watching films. You feel yourself drifting off to sleep and feel Nathan's soft lips on your forehead. 

"Night babe." He whispers into your ear.