Chapter 3: Finally.

Firstly, i want to shoutout this chapter to Germanshepard- Royal. She is such a wonderful person go check her out!
-ki'ana
---------------------

Ki'ana's POV

They both were breathing heavily, "We hurt someone! This is awesome! I feel so...so, alive!" Jacque said and we nodded our heads.

I feel awesome. I feel happy

A feeling i haven't felt in a long time

"Ok guys..We shouldn't be expecting any visitors..well i hope not.." I countined " So now, what do you guys want to do?" I said

They thought for a second " We can scare the living daylights out of the people in the town!!" Jacque said.

I gasped " PERFECT!" I said

Jacque smirked " I know im a genius!" I laughed as Aaron said "mm" disbelievely.

"Let's go then.." Aaron said we came out of the woods ready to scare some humans.

I smirked then we all ran heading for the town. We saw a woman in her house with her kids sitting down eating.

Perfect opportunity.

We went to the back to their house and saw the lock on the back door broken slightly, perfect! The Mom went and put on soft music while eating. And they cut on the news.

I took my nail and pushed it left to right untill I heard a click. I pushed open the door silently.

"We are in" i said smirking.

We quickly came inside and Aaron shut the door lightly.

"Wolf children?" The woman said "I told you mommy werewolves were real!" The little kid said

" No hunny, These are just wanna be children acting like wolves i bet." The Woman said I growled lowly.

Aaron gave me a stern look saying 'shut up!'

I focused my eyes back on the family.

' There were three children one I believe was 14 lookin' and one was 12 I believe and the other one looked 9!' Jacque glared at the officer on the screen.

'And they attacked me after I asked them to come with me! And one came running to me and broke my leg, and the other held my hands behind my back! And the oldest looking one scratched my stomach see!'

The man pointed to the three claw marks on his fat stomach.

'And they told me to tell the media, and everyone watching that if anyone dare to come they will kill anything, or anyone in their way!!' The man then took a deep breath 'And the most scary part is..t-they looked like wolves..'

"No shit" i said to myself. I nudged Aaron and Jacque and we moved into the kitchen.

"1..2..3!" I counted and i sat down in one of their eating chairs and Aaron and Jacque did the same. They didn't even realize their eyes were glued to the screen.

" They are talking about us already?" I said speaking out loud trying to get their attention.

The woman and her 2 kids snapped their heads towards us.

"AH! y-you guys are t-the w-wolf children??" The woman asked.

I laughed " Yep, It's nice you know us already." I smiled evily.

Aaron spoke up "Up against the wall and we won't hurt you, Or your kids."

The woman snatched her children and ran up the stairs I growled running after her.

She ran into a room and locked it. Dammit!

" You know I can kick this door down?" I asked she ignored me as I heard her pick up a phone and call a 3 digit number

"Hello!? Please help me! These children are in my house threatening to hurt me! Its the children on the news And th-" before she could finish her sentence i busted the door down.

Aaron and Jacque following behind.

I smirked and snatched the phone from her hands and smashed it on the ground.

"Oops, it slipped" i said evilly.

She ran up to me and punched me in the face i fake gasped "child abuse!" I said jokingly.

As she swung again but i caught her arm and twisted it she yelped in pain.

And her kids started yelling "Mommy!! Mommy!! Stop please! Your hurting her!" The child said and ran up to me and started hitting my legs.

I picked up the child and handed her to aaron and picked up the other child and handed the child to Jacque

"Let us go!" The child said I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door and they carried the kids out of the room.

I faced the mother running at me with a knife she stabbed me in the shoulder and backed away waiting for me to fall.

Key word waiting

I took the knife out of my shoulder trying to hide the pain She gasped knowing something was wrong, I threw the knife on the floor and the woman swung at me with her good arm and i punched her in the stomach.

She groaned and fell to the ground

"So weak." I said I picked up her shirt and drew my nails on her stomach she groaned in pain. Then i heard police sirens.

Shit!

"Tell them the wolf children were here eh?" I said as i turned around "AARON JACQUE LETS GO!"

i ran out the hallway and saw them I heard the door bust open and cops and swat's filling the downstairs room.

"COPS! COPS! ANYONE HERE!" I lunged for the window and jumped out and we ran towards the woods.

We saw the front of the woods and got in

I groaned and fell to the ground as blood was leaking out my shoulder.

Aaron and jacque didn't panick but placed me somewhere warm

And then darkness covered me..