Chapter 2: Forgiven but not forgotten.

Chapter 2: forgiven but not forgotten.
-------------------
Kiana 's POV.

I smiled a true smile at that.

"Come on guys," i say as they smile and we walk into the woods.

I gather some wood and place it on the ground. Aaron then scratches his nails on the wood mutiple times and i start to smell smoke.

"Perfect, Aaron." I say as he smiles, "i know.." he says like he already knows

He places the wood on the other piles and a little fire comes sprouting in the middle.

Jacque blows on the small fire and it starts to grow bigger. I nod in approval and see a fox curiously watching us.

I look back at Jacque and Aaron. "Ill do it" Jacque says.

He starts running at a abnormal pace and the fox starts running.

He tackles the fox and the fox lets out a defeated whimper I smile.

I hear another whimper and jacque comes over to us and I see the fox is dead.

Aaron licks his lips " I could get use to this" he stays we all let out a little laugh.

I take the fox from Jacque's hands and place it over the wood. We sit down and wait for it to be done. I look up and see the sun going down and the moon coming out

" It's great knowing we get to live our lives the right way," Jacque says breaking the silence.

I nod. "Yeah, we aren't locked up in the basement or room all damn day." Aaron says.

Silence falls upon us again. I look over to the food and see it's done. I take my knife and slide it through the skin, and take a chunk with my hands and place it in jacques hands

I take another piece and place it in Aaron's hands. Then take the remaining meat for me.

I start chewing on the meat slowly. It tastes good!

"Wow, this taste amazing!" Jacque said
Aaron nods still munching at the meat

I take another bite chewing slowly wanting to savour the taste. Once we are all done i dig a body sized hole in the forest ground. And touch it.

Damp dirt perfect. Aaron places his body on the damp dirt then sighs.

"Better than that bug infested matress" he said greatfully. I smile then dig another one as Jacque lays down and i see them slowly closing their eyes. I sigh then lay down,

This is perfect. I think before swimming in a dark Abyss.
'------------------------

I wake up to the sound of foot steps I widen my eyes and shake Aaron and jacque carefully.

They both look up confused " they are here! Hide!" I said in a whisper.

They both nod and head up a tree then i hear a voice

"Remember guys! We are looking for a girl with brown hair and two boys with dark hai- Just if you see some children take them!" He said.

I hide behind a thick tree I feel power wash through me at I study the mysterious mans movements. I then close my eyes and open them again feeling powerful.

I come out behind the tree and face the officer " looking for...us?" I say as Aaron and Jacque jump down the tree with the same powerful look on their faces.

The officer looks frightened before standing straight. " Yes, Kiana Malveaux Monnaronzo, Aaron Malveaux Monnaronzo, And Jacque Malveaux Monnaronzo?" The officer said.

We nod " We advise you to leave before we have to kill you, but we don't want to do that. So you minus well be on your way." I say.

The officer starts laughing " Come on before i have to handcuff you." He says sternly.

I snap my fingers and Aaron and Jacque charges at the officer the officer tries to take out his tazer but fails as Aaron snaps the mans leg and the man falls to his knees.

The man yelps in pain and Jacque places the officers hand behind his back and i walk over and take his tazer and gun.

I rip the mans shirt and let my nails come out and i scratch the mans stomach he screams.

" We will let you go but do not return," he man nods fast i smirk " And let the world know the wolf children will kill anything in our way." He nods.

And i nod at Aaron and Jacque and they release him making him fall to the ground. Then he scurries off hopping on one leg.

" good job guys" i say as they smirk.

One hell of a good job.