3 years later

I shot up in my bed, the scar on my heart burning with pain. I had a dream, it was awful. There was a man that I didn't know... And wormtail. They were talking to someone in an armchair, they killed someone.

I looked towards my brother, he looked just as startled.

"Did you have a dream?" He asked rather sheepishly. I swallowed hard and nodded. What did this all mean?

Harry looked worried, yet turned around to sleep once again.

"Harry" I began, causing him to get up and turn to me "stay awake with me?" I hated being alone to think, especially something like this. There's no way I'll be sleeping again tonight. We stayed up talking, mainly about the Quidditch World Cup today, we barely mentioned our connected dream... It's all abit odd isn't it? Synchronised dreams, I don't think that's normal... Twins or not.

"It's odd to think we'll be 4th years this year" I grin slightly at how much things have changed.

"Yeah" My brother laughed lightly "it seems like it was only yesterday that I hated you for being sorted into Slytherin"

It was true. Harry did hate me for a little while because I was in Slytherin; he was actually meant to be a Slytherin himself but he'd asked the sorting hat not to put him there. Dumbledore thinks we were separated because we could both do equally well in Slytherin and Gryffindor, so it put one of us in one house and the other in a different one. It all made some sort of sense from that point onwards. I'm very pleased I'm in Slytherin, we're like a family. If I'm in trouble, someone always has my back.

"You just hated Draco so you chose to take it out on me" I grinned. Harry and Draco despise each other, it's quite clear why. However, Draco has been one of my best friends since our second year, when Snape had forced us to get along, stop arguing and to stop losing house points when we hexed eachother. During our first year the two of us were always in the hospital wing for hexing one another and having duels in the common room. I never hated anyone more than I hated Draco Malfoy. As for Harry, he's my brother... I've got to love him and we need to stick together. It became clearer in our first year when Voldemort came back for the stone, and even more so when we tried to fight the Basilisk and I got petrified by seeing it's reflection in the chamber of secrets.

"I don't care what you say," Harry laughed "Malfoy is vile"

"Well I'd say he's just an angry blonde kitten" it's true, Whenever Draco is jealous of angry or feeling any type of negative emotion, he resembles nothing more than a small angry cat, trying to be threatening but just looks a bit silly.

-

We headed up stoatshead hill to get to a 'portkey'

"What sort of objects are portkeys? Said Harry curiously.

"Well, they can't just be anything," said Mr Weasley "so muggles don't pick them up... Stuff they'll think is just litter..."

The sky lightened very slowly, it's inky blackness diluting to deepest blue. My hands and feet are freezing!

"Phew," panted Mr Weasley, taking off his glasses and wiping them on his sweater " well, we've made good time- we've got ten minutes..."

I was struggling to catch my breath. It's too early for any of this. Hermione came over the crest of the hill last, clutching a stitch in her side. I laughed at her, causing her to scowl playfully.

Two tall figures were silhouetted against the starry sky on the other side of the hilltop.

"Amos!" Called Mr Weasley, smiling as he strode to the man, we all followed suit.