What's Love Got To Do With It

OK HERE YA GO CHAPTER 1!!! GEORGIA ROSE IS PLAYED BY CHER LLOYD! AND RYDER DANIELS IS PLAYED BY ZAC EFRON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GEORGIA ROSE'S POV

"You're nothing but a little bitch!" "Oh really mom? I'm a bitch? Looks who's talking Ms. I can't control my needs for sex!!!!" It's Monday morning and without so much as a goodmorning, I'm getting yelled at for not cleaning the dishes. Well excuse me if I didn't want to walk in on my mom and some strange man doing it on the floor. My bad mother. "I should have let you go with your dad," she said, again. Same old same old. "Yes, and the only reason you don't is because you need the child support money!" We go over this every other day. I mean believe me, my dad is a complete douche bag. If you look it up in the dictionary, his picture is there. But i would rather live with him than my mom. "You are so st-" " You know what mom? Forget it! I have to be to school," I, say cutting her off. I walk to the door, grab my keys, jacket, and backpack and head out the door.

I pulled up at my school and parked my porshe in the same place I do everyday. True, my dad's a douchebag... but he gives good presents. I walked through the doors and all eyes were on me. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't realise there is a staring problem going around school," I said loud enough for everyone to hear. They immeadiatly shifted their eyes. I walked down the hall, very aware of the staring at my back, well, my ass.

"Ms. Rose! You do know what you are wearing is inappropriate don't you?" Ugh, another teacher on my ass again about what I wear. We go through this everyday. "Ms. Its not even bad. Just some high waisted shorts and a bra type shirt (like Cher Lloyd in Oath). Not bad at all," I reply rolling my eyes. Buzzkill. "Georgia! I suggest you go home and change now!" "And I suggest you close your mouth before I make you. Now Ms. I'm sure even though you are new you are aware of my reputation. Now, I really won't hesitate to make you close your mouth." The look on her face was so funny. She looked gobsmacked and she had a hint of fear in her eyes. "So scurry on now love," I said to her. She walked away, well ran away more like. I smirked as I walked to class, now pissed that she made me late. "My bad Ms. Some teacher was yelling at me." "Sit down please." I went and sat down, not looking at the board or bothering to write it down because i already knew the material. *beep beep* I got my phone from my bag and checked it.

(G- georgia rose R- Ryder)

R- Hey look Rose! I found your twin!! (picture of a gorilla)

G- Haha your very funny Daniels. How did you even get my number?

R- You weren't supposed to know it was me :( I can't tell you because i got it from my sourcw that tells me all about you.

G- Nobody even knows all about me so.... you know what just stop texting me... delete my number

R- I know that's not what you want... i know you like me

G- Why would you ever come up with a stupid idea like that?

R- I mean cmon... why do you call me love?

G- Because I'm British!!!!!! Love is like the most commonly used word in London.

R- Well I'm not British, and i still say you like me

G- No shit Sherlock!! 1. Of course you're not British This is America!!!!!..... 2. You level of stupidity is so high not even a plane could fly up there. 3. I will never like you!!!! EVER!!!! 4. Delete my fucking number!!!!!

R- aww babe don't be like that. ;)

G- you piss me-

*slap* Ms. Rose! I understand that you just moved here and they already taught you this at your old school in London, but you still need to pay attention. Now, since appearantly your texts are much more important, we should read it to the whole class. "No, I'm good." "Then I shall do it." She took my phone out out my hand. Faster than lightning I got up, flipped the teacher over on the desk, and put her on a position to where I could brake her hand. "I said no love, and if meant it. One day you teachers will realize I will do whatever the hell I want considering I already learned your whole curriculum for this semester and next semester too."

"So hand me my phone, and all will be well." She gave me my phone and I released her. "Cl-class do page 110 in your books. I-I will be right back." She left the classroom in a hurry. Aww poor baby.

*later at lunch*

"Hey Nathan."

"Hey Rose."

Nathan is a friend of mine. He lived in London with me, we were childhood besties and then he moved. So imagine my surprise and delight when I saw him here at this hell hole. He is one of the few people that's not scare of me.

"Rosey!!!! Baby I missed you."

"Lanaaa!!! Honey come gimme a hug!"

Lana is my other best friend. Her name is Elena but we just call her Lana. She used to be scared of me when I first started and then she found me crying over my broken studded boots. So she realized I wasn't that bad. (What? I love fashion! Don't judge me)

" oh so you didn't miss me," asked Nathan. "Oh..... Surrreee I missed you," she said. Nathan did one of those man grunts. "I jus kidding momma missed you baby!" This made Nathan laugh so loud the whole cafeteria looked at us. Lena went to the Bahamas for her birthday and she was gone for like 2 weeks. So that was a long time to us. "So tell me. What happened in the Bahamasssss," I said. I'm not always a hard ass you know. "OMG girl it was great!!!!!!!!! We went swimming and scuba diving and jet skiing. Like my new tan," she asked showing off her new tan. "Oh yes you look so sexy!" "Sometimes I feel like I don't really need to be here," Nathan interjected. "Oh but baby I would be so lost without you!!!!!!!!!" "Rose you are too weird for me." "But you love me Nathyyyy!" Another man grunt. "Anyways I have class in 10. Bye Nathyyyy! Bye Lana. I missed you babes."

*before last period*

I was walking in the hallway all by myself. 'Weird. Where is everyone?' I thought. I felt like someone was following me so I turned around. Nothing. "It's isn't some fucking scary movie," I mumbled to myself. Suddenly I felt a hand at my mouth and someone pulling me into an empty classroom. I was totally ready to kick some ass. I took boxing, kick boxing, gymnastics, and mma so I was pretty ready. As soon as he let my mouth go I turned around and roundhouse kicked him in the stomach. I heard an oomph and when I looked down I saw him.

So after I helped him up and let him sit down to recuperate I got an earful. "I still can't believe that you kicked me! I mean what the hell?" "We'll if you wouldn't have went all kidnapperish on me this wouldn't have happened now would it?" "You wouldn't have come if I just asked you," he countered. Which was true. I hate him. I have hated him for years now. It wasn't always like this. We used to go out, a while ago, I loved him. Bit he cheated on me with my best friend. Ahem, excuse me. Ex-best friend Kristi. Well to make a short story shorter, I dumped his sorry ass and hate him ever since. And for Kristi? Well let's just say she was hospitalized because she got 'jumped'. I old her if she told anyone it was me I would kill her. And I wasn't bluffing either. "Erm, helloooo. Earth to Rosey baby." " Don't call me that! You don't have a right to call me that," I said to him. "After this proposal I have for you, you won't be able to say that anymore," he said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE YA GO BABES MY NEW BOOK WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT IS NOW UP. ILY ALL.