Journal #5

Journal you don't know how weird it is to look at over ten people and not know more than four of them. Especially when you've met them all before and apparently had wonderful memories with them all and you can only remember four of those a people's wonderful memories.

And it just gets more awkward because the others talk to you like they know you, because they have and you can't say anything because you don't even know their name yet alone their life with you.
Journal I need help but your just an inanimate object.

Looking at the clock on the desk I cringe.

Twelve at night and I'm awake thinking of things I should try to remember later.

Think of how awkward things were at dinner even though it doesn't matter and they understand.

Getting out of the desk chair I stretch and let out a groan and my back pops.

Flopping on my bed I close my eye ready to sleep. But sleep never comes. One hour passes, two, three, four and I'm now sitting in bed staring at the wall praying for a memory to make me go the fuck to sleep but then two more hours pass and nothing happened and I end up taking a shower and going downstairs to watch T.V with whoever is awake at this hour of six in the morning.

Stepping down the stairs I see Masky and Hoodie watching T.V.

"Hey." They look at me and wave a small bit.

Hoodie pats the spot next to him and I sit down and lean back hoping maybe sleep will come to me down here.

It doesn't happen. Two hours later when most everyone in up, I'm still awake with minor bags under my eyes and Masky and Hoodie insisting I go back to bed after finding out I hadn't slept since before dinner last night.

After much arguing with the two I ended up trudging your way back up the stairs and into my room.

And yet again I laid there and waited. And waited. And waited, but sleep never came.

The only thing that happened was a headache and a sigh that escaped my lips as I knew what was about to happen.

So I closed my eyes and waited for what seemed like a like an eternity before I reopened my eyes to the pitch blackness.

Standing I look to the red door. The chains were broken on the floor and the door was ajar.

Walking into the darkness of the room I waited for the memory to appear.

"Jeff..... I can't do this, I can't, I really can't!" Your voice sounded within the darkness and you looked to see a small glow illuminating you and the smiling boy.

He glared and shoved the knife you'd been holding weakly to him roughly into your chest and hands once again.

"It's too late for that shit (y/n)! I told that if you came with me you were going to kill someone. Or do I need to refresh your memory!?" He was whispering and I finally noticed that the both of them were crouched down in the room of someone.

I was pale and shaking but I nodded and shuffled quietly to the side of the bed, illuminating a teenagers face.

I stood shakily holding the knife in my hands. I took breath. Stopped shaking, and held the knife above my head and swung it downward into the teens face.

I hadn't noticed but I screamed when I swung the knife down. I screamed for myself to stop. But of course no one could hear me as I screamed and now was crying and shaking.

And I was overcome with the memories I had with Jeff and I collapsed and woke with a start.

My eyes hadn't focused when I opened them and I was frantically trashing around trying to untangle myself from the blankets. But then there was a hand on my shoulder and a voice I recognized and froze.

Jeff's face came into focus and I shrunk away a small bit. He noticed apparently and sighed.

"Let me guess you remembered me?"

I nodded. He patted my shoulder.

"Sorry....."

He sounded like it hurt his very being to utter those words, but I smiled. He wasn't one for apologies. I remembered that.

I laughed and gave him a closed eye smile. "Thanks. I won't tell."

When I reopened my eyes I saw that he looked happy. His eyes I mean. Not that smile that'd been carved into his face.

"Whatever." And then he left and closed the door quietly.

Smiling to myself I slowly got out of bed and changed clothes. I checked the clock.  2 in the afternoon.  Though I'd slept I still feel like I hadn't in ages.

I guess my body going unconscious doesn't count as sleep as long as my mind was still running crazy inside my head.

Sighing I get dressed as quickly as humanly possible and walked down the stairs.

As soon as I reached the bottom step the clown guy from that picture was in front of me. He was grinning wickedly and had a dark red substance covering him.

I knew what it was. That horrible memory with Jeff flashed briefly in my mind and I cringed. He saw the cringe and his grin turned wider and he moved past me whilst giggling.

I froze when he past and quickly walked away as soon as he was past me. That was incredibly chilling and unnerving.

Letting out a shaky sigh I made my way to the kitchen and sat myself at the table.

Laying my head down on the table I close my eyes. That is until I feel a pervy hand creep around my waist.

Jolting up I swatted at the blond boy who was grinning madly.

"Ben, what the hell was that for?"  I sighed.

He shrugged and laughed grabbing two things from the fridge and handing one over to you.

It was a can of soda.

He handed it over and left giving a small wave before exiting the kitchen. 

As I watched him leave my vision got blurry. So blurry that I eventually closed my eyes and felt the relief of sleep rush over my body like a wave.