No journal #2

I awkwardly looked around the cozy office. It was small, not too intimidating, and had a professional but also relaxed kinda vibe.

Almost like Slenderman was trying to intimidate you but also make you relaxed. It was strange, and even though I wanted to be relaxed and calm I couldn't shake the feeling something was off.

This whole thing happened so suddenly. First barely even like three days ago I meet him, then I get hit upside the head by someone, and to end it I'm now standing in his office without a clue what to do. Like seriously, should I sit, should I stand, should I do something like look around or is that being snoopy.

I don't know! Like really I don't much on this dudes personality yet, so I can't do much just in case I make him angry.

That'd be bad probably.

Also there's another feeling I can't shake. One that disturbs me the most.

All of this, the office, the house, the people I've seen, their voices, it all seems so familiar that I know I must've met them at some point. There is no possible way that everyone I've seen so far has had an exact match look wise and voice wise with another person I've met.

I don't know how long I stood there pondering how, where and when I met these people. But apparently within that time Slenderman had come in and adjusted himself in his chair.

"(Y/n), you are to stay here." His voice rang through my head again. But once I shook off the trance his voice put me in I looked at him with a confused face.

"Why should I?"

He seemed to stare at me for a long moment. I swear three hours passed before he said anything again.

"For your safety that's why."

"Why, am I in danger?"

He seemed to think about what to say for a second and nodded.

"(Y/n), you might not remember us, but the people you've met and loved and hurt do remember you still. We've done our best trying to protect you from further harm but we can't do that anymore, so it'd be wise to stay with us for the time being."

He was really professional as I though early about the room, he's much like the office, or maybe the office is like him.

"Alright I'll stay, but when will I see my family again."

He tended up a bit.

"We'd like to tell you the truth before you decide to leave back to your parents when this whole thing blows over."

I nodded. I was still confused, and my head hurt again now, but I was seeing pictures.

They flashed through my head so quickly and my head started hurting so violently that I barely noticed the world spinning and when I blacked out.

-hours later new day, Monday.-

I woke up in a soft bed. I groaned as I sat up and clutched my head. If this is what everyday from now on looks like I'd rather not. Head aches suck and starting off the day with one suck even worse.

Looking around something on the dresser in the corner catchier my eye.

Shakily I stand up and make my way over to the dresser.

It's picture frame, delightfully engraved with flowers and my name at the bottom. I was shocked, and not that they'd already gotten me something, because I don't think they got this recently considering its dusty and what looks to be a family photo was inside.

I was in the middle along with Slenderman and a small girl who had, blood on her?  I was a bit concerned but strained to focus more on the picture.

To the right of Slenderman where those three boys and to the left of the little girl was a that smile kid and a bunch of other teenagers. Not to mention behind me was a clown looking guy and someone who looked strikingly like Gold from Pokemon. But there also weren't just humans either, there where oddly disfigured creatures in the back as well.

My head was pounding again and I collapsed to the floor with a soft thud.

It all seemed so familiar and yet I had no idea who they were. I did even feel afraid of the legitimate monsters in the picture! I couldn't pass this off as a coincidence anymore. Not they I really have after..... yesterday? I didn't know how long I was asleep.

I shook my head and got up again, this time looking for my bag. It was thrown in the corner of the room opposite of the dresser. Rummaging inside I found everything is brought Sunday night.

Sketchbook, journal, pencils, pens, and my phone and earbuds.

Letting out a sigh of relief I put my bag on and looked around the room for anymore clues to who these people were and when I met them, or really how I lost my memory of them.

-30 minutes of rummaging-

The only thing I found that was a clue was t-shirt I thought I'd thrown out.

It was gray, now with tears, dirt, and blood stains on it. It looked like I'd had a fight while wearing this.

Subconsciously I touch the scar on my neck. It feels better now since the accident, well the whole killing myself thing accident anyways.

I don't know why I just thought about now out of the blue, but something told me to check it. My head, that had calmed down a bit, started pounding against my skull again to the point tears spilled from my eyes and down my cheeks as I gripped my head.

I don't understand! Why is it so hard to remember these people! This place! I know this is the reason my heads going crazy because before I started seeing all these strange things it never did it before!

I groaned in pain and sunk to the floor whilst pulling my legs up to my chest and cradling my head in between my legs.

I feel the black out coming on again, and I try to fight it but it makes the pain in my head unbearable until I'm sure I passed out from the pain alone.

And when I open my eyes, I know I'm not dreaming, I'm remembering.