Living

Y/N POV:
He let go of my hands and walked back to making tea. I sat in silence for a while, just thinking about what had happened. "Milk,sugar?"
"Both please"
"Ok"
He brought over the tea and sat across from me.
"So Y/N your related to rize"
"Yes"
"Hm"
"And this killing spree is how you solve your hunger?"
"Yes"
"Well we can't have you getting caught"
"And.."
"I'll take you in and teach you how to satisfy your hunger in a more...safe way"
"Really?"
"I don't do this normally but I'll make a exception"
"Thank you!"
I ran over and hugged Uta. A blush emerged on his face.
"We will star your training tomorrow"
"What about school?!"
"you won't be going there anymore, you'll learn everything from me"
"Oh o-okay"
I felt a yawn coming. *yawn
"You must be tiered"
Uta looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm . "Let me change the bed sheets, I can sleep in the couch and you can have the bed"
"No,no I can't let you do that, I can sleep on the floor!"
"No really, it will be okay"
Uta got up and walked to a small room and started changing the bed sheets.

UTA POV:
I walked out into the kitchen after changing the bed sheets and found y/n sleeping on the table. I slowly picked her up and carried her bridal style to the bed. I placed her down on the bed and pulled the covers up over her. Her face was so peaceful and cute. I couldn't resist. I lightly kissed her cheek, and left the room with a blush on my face.