School

I was sitting in class trying extremely hard to hold in my demonic self but I couldn't, I was rize's sister, I too quite enjoyed killing sprees. I lashed out and pined the teacher against the chalkboard slowly suffocating her. People started screaming and running. My eyes blackened and my pupils filled with red, the color of blood lust. I bit down on the neck of a running student and kicked them to the wall. "Sweet blood, what a pleasant dessert" I continued to naw on the teachers neck then bit off his arm. Sirens wailing outside, "looks like I gotta fly!" I changed into a clean uniform and applied fake tears, I burst out the building running to the police "It's terrible! She's still in there you gotta help my friend!" The cops started running into the building filling up every entrance. I started walking away but caught a glimpse of someone's eyes, another ghoul? This was interesting. I causally walked up beside him on the side walk. We walked in silence till he said "that was some show you put on"
"Thank you"
"My name is uta"
"My name is y/n"
We turned the corner to a slim alleyway and walked to a appartment building covered in graffiti and pasted on posters. We walked up a stair case to a red door. "This is my home and mask shop y/n".