Classes & Cursing

-Louis-

Marcel and I have been dating for about a month now, and Niall and Nicole (finally) got together last week.

We almost even started making bets about if they would ever do anything about it.

Marcel and I don't really fight, we just have little arguments now and then about stupid, pointless things.

But lately he's been really distant, and I'm starting get a bit bothered by it. It's hard to try and be near him when he visibly moves away.

I just tried to put my arm around his shoulder, and he flinched away from it.

"Are you quite done yet? Honestly, what is your problem lately?" I asked him, already getting myself frustrated.

He looked down and shrugged, still leaning a bit away from my arm, that's barely around him anymore. I removed it dramatically and sighed.

"Fine, whatever. If it's nothing to you, then tell me when it is, because I'm going back home."

I shrugged on my jacket and put on my shoes, and slammed his front door shut accidentally.
Okay, maybe it was purposely.

I walked down the side street to my house, still mad, but more upset than anything.

I slammed my front door shut as well, and went up to my room and locked it, deciding to sleep off my problems just for now.

*

I woke up feeling drained and exhausted, and it was a surprise I managed to barely even get myself ready for school.

I took my car, knowing that if I walked I would cross roads with Marcel. Any other day I'd be all for it, but obviously not now.

I sat through first lesson with Niall next to me, trying to get me to talk to him.

"So Nicole and I have been together for a week, yeah? Is that something we should celebrate? Did you and Marce celebrate it?"

I turned a little in my chair, and looked to my right, away from Niall. He sighed, which I hope means he gives up, because I'm not in the mood.

"Louis..." He started, and I mentally groaned. He's being a right arse today, when knowing I don't like to be pressured into talking.

"Seriously mate, what's been going on lately? Trouble in paradise?" He pressed, and I cringed.

He seems to have noticed, because for some reason, he decides to start talking. Again.

"Ah so have I got it right?" He asks, and I don't know why he's so determined to know.

I turned in my chair, and faced Niall.

"You know any other time I would never say this, but Niall, fuck off and stop asking. Yeah?" I harshly whispered to him, just incase the teacher knows anything.

He slumped back into his chair, and frowned. I felt bad and was going to apologize, but the bell rang.

I shot up from my seat in a hurry to get the hell out of there, and ran down the hall to my next class, being the first person there.

The teacher looked surprised. Most likely because I'm usually late or the last one in.

People poured in and took their seats, and the bell rang again, signaling the star of the class.

After ten minutes I gave up on trying to pay attention, when I really had no interest at all.

I laid my head on the desk, and sighed at the coldness on my cheek. I just want the day to be over with already.

*

Once I was back in my bed again, my phone buzzed, showing one new text from Marcel.

'We need to talk I guess, when you want to. I've figured out what I need to tell you.'

I swore at my phone, and just laid on my bed.
That sounded an awful lot like a break up message.

I threw the phone at the wall, and turned over in my bed, falling asleep for the night.

********************************

Yes omg it is so short im sorry. The next chapter will be extra long

Check out the new story im pitching, 'Pull Me Under'

See ya next time

-Dee