Daydreaming & Drooling

Chapter 1

-Marcel-

My favorite class is my Honors Biology, which I am currently sitting in listening to my professor talk about a test we're having tomorrow.

I snorted quietly to myself while watching everyone else panic.

No doubt that I'll beat everyone's score by far, not to be conceited or anything, but everyone in here barely has half a brain.

Everyone started getting up and leaving once the bell echoed through the school.

I made my way down the hall, heading straight for the library, but stopping once I saw a flash of bronze hair.

I cocked my head slightly to get a better look at him.

Him as in Louis. Louis Tomlinson.

The most contact we've ever was when I accidentally tripped over my own feet and fell on him.

It was rather embarrassing so I went and hid in the library for the rest of the day.

That was the first time I ever got detention, and my first time skipping a class.

I have to admit, I did end up crying a bit about how my record wasn't perfect anymore.

I cleared those thoughts out of my mind, so I don't have an asthma attack just thinking about how I made contact with Louis that day.

I'm not really gay, or bisexual, I just am what I am. I don't label myself really. I can fall inlove with anyone really, any gender.

He disappeared from the hall, leaving my at the doors of the Library.

I made my way through the maze of shelves, and took a seat at the very back at a secluded table where no one ever goes.

I pulled out my AP calculus book and finished all of this week's homework in no time.

After just sitting there for a while, I got really antsy and nervous because I was thinking about Louis again.

He has such a perfect shade of blue for eyes, that contrast stunningly with his sun-kissed skin.

He always combs his fringe to the left and styles it so it sits perfectly all day.

He was so petite that I just want to put him in my vest pocket and keep him there forever.

I didn't notice I was drooling at my thoughts until I felt some saliva drip onto my arm.

"Ew!" I shrieked quietly, rummaging through my bag to get get some sanitary wipes to wipe my arm off.

I got up and disposed of the wipe, and went into the library's bathroom.

I stood in front of the full length mirror and sighed, looking at my reflection.

I was wearing my new vest over top my white long sleeved button up shirt, that was tucked into my tan work pants.

My Oxford shoes remained un-scuffed, seeing as I polish them everyday.

I ran my hand through my straightened hair that was slicked back with gel, I liked looking professional.

My black big rimmed glasses started sliding down my nose, no I pushed them back up.

I've never been complimented by anyone but my mum, she always used to call me handsome.

I haven't really changed since then, so I guess I still am to her.

Shrugging to myself, I picked up my work bag and exited the library, realizing the day was over and that everyone was already gone.

I guess I was in there daydreaming about Louis longer than I intended to.

After disposing my bag into my locker, I walked out to the parking lot and climbed into my old 2002 Toyota that my mum handed down to me since she didn't need two cars.

I started up the engine and flicked on the radio, while making my way down the street to my average house that really isn't anything special.

I parked in the drive way, and sat on the porch outside, enjoying the weather.

Wouldn't want a day like this to go to waste, not everyday is sunny and warm in Doncaster.

I crossed one leg over another and folded my hands together in my lap, whistling to myself.

It started getting dark, so I stood up and straightened out my clothes, only to strip them off once I was upstairs in my room.

I looked around at the familiar walls I've seen everyday for 12 years, after moving here from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.

I started feeling sleepy so I look over at all my posters that are hanging around.

"Goodnight Albert Einstein" I mumbled to the life size picture of him, while falling asleep under my warm covers, thinking about what tomorrow might bring.

*******************************************

I update everyday or every other day!

-Dee