Chapter 4

I have been sitting here, doing nothing at all except listening to Drew making a few comments on certain things, I tried to pay attention to what he was saying but I couldn't as my mind was on what Alex would do to the rogue. The memory of how he killed one of my group in front of my eyes came back to me and it brought unpleasant feeling.

I just wished that Alex wouldn't do that again because I won't be able to take it.

".... But really Alex is a nice person" Drew said looking at me.

"I am sorry but what were you saying?" I asked him with a small smile.

"You aren't paying attention to what I am saying, are you?" He asked with a smirk.

"No I am sorry, I just have a lot of things on my mind" I told him with a sigh and looked away.

"You are thinking about what Alex will do to the rogue when he catches him" Drew said simply with a shrug.

I was amazed that he could read my mind pretty easily.

"Do you think he can spare him this time, I mean he is one of my group " I told him, unable to continue because I really didn't know what to tell him.

Drew had a deep thought look on his face and he titled his head as if to observe me.

"No" He said casually.

"Why no ?" I asked and I crossed my arms over my chest to try to look serious.

"For the fact that Alex despise rogues and this rogue is one of the leaders so do you really think Alex will let him live ! " Drew told me as the answer was the most obvious thing in the world.

And in a way I guess it was because Deep inside me I knew that Alex will kill him and I was trying my best to ignore it.

I decided to ask a question who have been on my mind for a while.

"Why does Alex hate rogues so much ?" I asked but Drew gave me a look that said I was asking something stupid so I continued," I know all alphas hate rogues but it is clear that Alex hates them more than normal" I told him.

"That isn't for me to tell you, I guess Alex should tell you himself" Drew told me looking at the ground.

"I don't think he will ever tell me" I said with a heavy sight, "tell me and I will do anything you want" I said seriously because I wanted to know the answer.

"Well I do want something" He said seduatively, looking at me from head to toes slowly And I glared at him.

If looks could kill then he would be dead right now.

He just looked at me and laughed," You are really beautiful but I love my life and I seriously don't want Alex to kill me," He told in a low voice and I released he was serious, "I really wish you are my mate now" He said looking at me.

I blushed and I was about to answer when a group emitted from behind me.

Alex...

"Too bad she already has a mate who is your Alpha" He growled at Drew.

In a second, Drew stood up from the couch and he put on a blank face but I could tell he was afraid from the inside.

"don't worry, I won't tell him what you wanted before" I sent Drew the message through the mind link and I had to hold off my laugh as he shoot me a glare.

"I am here now, You can leave" Alex snapped at him. Drew looked quickly at me and began to walk away only to be stopped by Alex.

"I don't like you saying such things to my mate any more" Alex whispered darkly," You are my beta and I don't want to hurt you but if I saw you looking at her in a wrong way or talking like that again, I won't hesitate to cause you pain" He told him in a serious voice.