You're Unbelievable (Oliver's POV)

"Oi mate, are we going to do this or not?" Matty called. I sighed.

"Go over what? I can't do anything else until Jordan's finished programing the first of the album!" I said. 

"We're still waiting on the rest of the lines from the song, Oli. Track 10 and 11 I do believe," Lee said. 

"Guys, can we just stop please?" I asked. They didn't listen. The continued to bicker back and forth about what needed to be done. I sighed heavily. The album was meant to come out in a month or so, and we still needed to finisha bunch of shit. There was no way we were going to finish in time. 

I glanced down at my pad in front of me. The words scrawled onto it stared back at me. I still hadn't finished Brodie's song.. 

Lee sighed and sat down nextt to me. 

"Oi, mate, when are you going to finish that for her?" he asked quietly.

"I wish I knew the answer to that," I said quietly. I flipped my notbook shut and pushed myself off the couch. 

"Come on mates, let's call it a day. We;ve been here all day. Let's go home," I said. Lee rolled his eyes, but the guys said nothing. We cleaned up and locked up the studio. 

It was a short walk back to Brodie's from the studio. It was finally starting to get a little warmer outside. 

"Oi, we should go out tonight!" Matty shouted.

"I think we should have stayed at the studio," Jordan said quietly. 

"Lighten up, mate, things will all come together," Matty said. 

I wished I was as optimistic as Matty was. I wasn't sure if the album was going to be finished in time. There was still do much to do...

We finally rounded the corner. Brodie's house was just a few paces away,

"So, did we decide on going out tonight, or...?" Matty asked. We all laughed then, which made him begin pouting, yet again. 

Brodie smiled deviously at me when we walked through the door. I gave her a quiestioning look at I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her. She only smiled more, burrying her face into the crook of my neck. 

"Nothing," she said, but I knew her better. I pulled away from her and looked down at her. 

"Brodie?" I asked. The mischevious gleam in her eye I had grown to love suddently appeared. 

"What?" she asked. She reached up and kissed me softly. I melted into her lips, kissing her back firmly. 

"What did you do?" I murmured into her lips. She smiled.

"Wait here," she said quietly. The rest of the guys were just as curious. 

"What's she up to?" Matt asked, flopping down into the couch.  I sighed and say down next to him

"I don't know. The world knows with her," I said. We flipped on the telly and waitied for Brodie to come creeping down the stairs again. She had her hands behind her back, and a big grin on her face. I stood up quickly and rushed over to her.

"What jave you got there?" I asked, trying to peak, but she carefully jumped out of the way.

"Don't get mad," she said, the smile never disappearing from her pixie face. I sighed. What was she doing? The guys were all up again, waiting for Brodie. She sighed and carefully removed her hands from behind her back. In them was the tiniest, cutest little puppy I had ever seen. He had floppy little ears and bright eyes. He whimpered slightly. Brodie held him closer to his body, which he seemed to like

"Brodie?" I asked. She smiled

"He's your's. I got him for you," she said. 

"Me?" I asked. I reached out and stroked the little guy. He was so cute.

"Yes. Your's." she said. I couldn't believe it, Brodie actually got me a dog?

"Brodie, I don't know what to say," I whispered. He smiled again,

"Don't say anything," she said. She carefully placed him in my hands and reached up and kissed me softly. She danec away then, leaving me with the tiny puppy in my hands. The guys all flocked around me.

"Look at the little guy!" Matty said, He scooped him up from my arms and help him close. I watched as Brodie sank inot the couch and started watching TV again. I walked over to her. 

"What did you do that for?" I asked her as I sat down. She shrugged. 

"I wanted to," she said. She leaned up against me. "I wanted to give you something else to focus on," she said. I tangled my fingers through her hair and pulled her closer to me. 

"I fucking love you, you know that?" I whispered. She crawled up into my lap.

"I know you do," she whispered. She kissed me softly then, twisting her fingers through my hair. 

"Ah, excuse me?" Matt said. Brodie pulled awya from me, blushing slightly. 

"Sorry," she murmured. She crawled off my lap and scurried upstairs. I sighed and leaned my head back. Matty plopped the puppy down in my lap. I leaned forwars and looked at him. His big brown eyes shown back up at me. I couldn't help but to smile. 

"What are you going to call him?" Jordan asked. I thought about t for a few minutes. 

"Oskar," I said. I scooped him up and held him to my face. He let out a little bark before licking my nose. 

"I think he likes it," Lee said. I smiled and set Oskar back in my lap.

"So, does this mean we'ere not going to the club?" Matty asked.