26- Break up to make up

Hendrix's POV

I don't know how to react at this moment as I can't believe I got her back, I got Cassie back, she's mine. I never thought it would be that easy to get through her but I guess she still feels the same as I do.

"Hendrix!..." Cassie screamed out as I released inside of her, I growled. My forehead covered in a sheet of sweat as I panted out for breath.

Okay, I know what you're are thinking but I wasn't planning on going as far as making out. Heck I didn't even think she would forgive me and take me back instantly. I feel like the luckiest bastard on earth right now and I seriously have no idea how we ended up in my bed. We started making out in the car then bam, we're in my room, making love.

I buried my face on the curve of her neck as we catch our breaths, I bit her skin teasingly and she moaned that sounded like heaven. I started sucking on her skin roughly that made her groan, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer against her. I trailed a finger by the curve of her side and she shuddered, biting on her bottom lip as I stared down at her beautiful face. Goosebumps rose on her skin and a smirk appeared on my lips.

Cassie pulled me down before rolling us over. She sat on top of me and tossed her hair over to one side that looks so fucking sexy. I held her waist tightly as she squirmed a bit, gazing down at me as she traces circles over my chest.

"I should go back, Brando's probably waiting for me," she said hesitantly, chewing on her bottom lip and my brows puckered, shaking my head.

"Stay," I said huskily, skimming her thighs smoothly that made her shiver again.

"But-" I pulled her wrist down and she obliged. Our faces we're inches apart and she grinned, glancing down my lips as she seductively bit her own.

"But nothing." I told her and she fully smiled. That smile that I missed so much, I mirrored her and tangled my hand with her hair as I caught her lips to mine. I kissed her feverishly and she moaned out, feeling helpless. Cassie slowly grind against my hips and I groaned out. This day couldn't get any better.

•••

A phone rang and I crack an eye open. Cassie was laying her head on my chest as she slept peacefully. My lips curved up in a smile and I grabbed the phone off my night stand, pressing answer.

"Hello?" I said groggily then I heard shuffling in the background.

"Cass- where's Cass?" I clenched my teeth when I heard Zander's voice, gripping on the phone tightly. Cassie moaned on my chest, wrapping her arms around my torso as she snuggled against me. Calm down Hendrix. She's with you, not him. I told myself.

"She's here with me, why're you calling?" It was early in the morning and this guy decided to call Cassie.

"I'm trying to make sure she's okay. She haven't been home to her house since last night," he told me coldly and tried calming myself down, trying to figure out why to say next.

"Well you don't have to do that any longer cause she's safe with me," I told him firmly, caressing Cassie's bare arm.

"She's mine, she chose me over you." Zander rebutted and I smirked. This guy is clueless like shit man! Get over yourself! Cassandra is mine and always be.

"I don't think so, so you better bring your ass back to New Jersey Holland," I muttered then I heard him growl through the other line. Cassie lifted her head up as she looked up at me with squinted eyes.

"Who're you talking to?" she asked groggily and I shook my head, pressing end call as I placed her phone back to the night stand.

"No one relevant, go back to sleep babe," I pressed a kiss on the corner of her lips and she smiled at me, lying her head back down on my shoulders as she cuddled closer under the sheets with me.

"I'm glad we got through this," she said and I caressed her hair smoothly.

"Me too, now just rest baby," I kissed the top of her head, trailing a finger down her bare spine that made her shiver.

Cassie's POV

I was tangled with Hendrix when I woke up the second time today. It was late in the morning and the sun was blazing through the curtains.

Hendrix was still sleeping as he held onto me, with his mouth ajar. I grinned at myself and levered myself up a bit, pressing kisses from his neck down to his chest as I gently straddled his waist. He better be happy I took him back. Well I would've taken him back no matter what.

I planted my hands by his sides and started biting his skin softly down to his abdomen. Hendrix groaned as his hands trailed up my leg with his eyes still closed. We're both ass naked and he can take me down at this moment without interruptions.

"Morning," he said huskily and my heart skipped a beat, already wetting myself. "Already getting worked up?" I looked down at him and he was staring at my aroused boobies. I squirmed a little and bit my bottom lips as he licked his own.

"No," I said shyly, my cheeks heating up as it form two blotches. I can feel his manhood poking through my middle and my tummy twisted in every direction.

"Are you sore?" he asked concerened, slowly massaging my hip bone and I shook my head. I'm a bit sore but nothing major. Hendrix took everything slow last night and when I say slow, it's slow.

I lifted up my waist and he guided my hips down as I take in a deep breath, biting hard on my lip. Oh my god! it's fucking deep.

I slowly grind against his hips, taking it slow and he groaned, digging his fingers onto my skin. I let out a soft moan when Hendrix sat up and leaned back on the headboard.

"Cassie..." Hendrix growled out, leaning his head on my chest as I gradually pick up my speed. I gripped on his shoulders tightly and ride him out, taking my time.

"Mmmmm...! Hendrix!" I moaned as he take in one of my boobies in his mouth.

He held my hips tightly and tossed me flat down on the bed as his hips crashed against mine roughly. I groaned and rand my fingers along his back, clawing onto his back as he grind with me.

I was getting ready to go back home when Hendrix's phone rang. I looked at him curiously and he frowned on the screen. I'm not gonna lie, my body is sore as hell and I need some meds right now.

"Sup man?" he answered and I got curious to who he's talking to. "Yeah, she's with me," he replied and I'm guessing Collin is calling. "Yeah..." Hendrix grinned at me and I wonder what he agreed upon to. "Can I keep her here for another night?" he asked then he pulled his phone away from his ears when I heard Collin shouting. "Okay! we'll watch after your cousin!" and he hung up.

"Was that Collin?" I asked and he nodded, pulling his shirt over his head to change.

"He said he has to go somewhere and we need to look after Brando," he put on a fresh pair of shirt and grabbed his keys.

"Okay," I finally slid on my shoes, walking behind him as we made our way out his house.

Hendrix drove towards my house and I just remembered Zander. How am I supposed to explain this to him? He'll think I just used him which I actually did. He was just a rebound and now that I'm back with Hendrix, I have to push him out my life.

Just as I was thinking about it, my phone vibrated and Zander's name flashed across my name, I gulped. How can I say this without being rude?

"Who is it?" I was staring at my phone and Hendrix noticed, I let out a sigh and handed him my phone cause I cannot talk to Zander myself, I'm scared for my life. "Fucking bastard." Hendrix sneered, snatching my phone off my grasp and answering it himself.

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off? She doesn't want you!" Hendrix said rudely and I chewed on the corner of my bottom lip. I guess I should've answered the call myself rather than letting Hendrix do it.

"You didn't have to be so harsh," he handed me back my phone and I took it.

"Yes I did. He wouldn't stop if I wasn't Lexie." He told me, pushing the doors open.

I followed outside my house and shut the door closed before he pressed the buttons of his keys. I unlocked my house to find Brando playing Xbox in the living room. As soon as he saw me, he dropped the controller and rushed over to me.

"Cass!" he greeted out excitedly, hugging my hips. "Where'd you go? You didn't come home last night!" he pulled his face away, looking up at me. I glanced over at Hendrix who was smirking at me.

"I had to borrow her kiddo," he rustled up his hair and he scrunched up his nose.

"Borrow her for what?" Brando asked, pretty much clueless.

"Uhm... we had some stuff to do," Hendrix explained vaguely and Brando switched his gaze at me.

"It's already late, why don't you go to bed?" although it's just 7 pm, I want to take Hendrix upstairs to my room and... Cuddle. What, you thought I was planning something else?

"Ill just finish this round," Brando told me, jumping on the couch and resuming the game.

I walked towards the bathroom on the first floor and opened the medicine cabinet, looking for some pain relievers to relieve my aching body, specially my thighs. I popped two in my mouth and swallowed without drinking water.

"You okay babe?" Hendrix appeared behind me and I nodded.

"Just a bit sore is all," I brushed the topic away and smirked at him. He stepped aside and let me through before walking behind me.

A few moments later, I tucked Brando in bed since mom is probably with her ass of a boyfriend, I mean she's forty something for gods sake! and she's dating a guy half her age like wtf. I feel disgusted whenever I see them together and me and Collin told her that we don't like to see Marco any longer, she seemed to understand us.

"So, what now?" Hendrix leaned by the doorframe of my room as I walked inside.

"I don't know," I said playfully, crossing my legs and leaning on the bed with my elbows. He shut the door gently, striding towards me with this intense stare that I couldn't break away from.

Hendrix parted my legs away from each other as he positioned himself between my thighs, leaning down on me as he pushed me down the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged him down as he press soft kisses on my lips, moving to my neck, nibbling on my skin teasingly, I moaned.

"Tell me if I'm too rough with you babe cause I don't want to hurt you," he pulled a mere inch away, caressing my legs up to my thighs softly and it send chills up to my spine.

"You're not hurting me," I said breathlessly cause his hands can do wonders. His eyes darted to my lips as he seductively bite his own. Damn.

"You don't know how much I fucking love you," he groaned before kissing me deeply. I responded quickly and kissed back, cupping his face in my hands as I felt something poking between my thighs, I whimpered, my hormones in over drive.

"Hendrix..." I moaned his name. He sucked on my neck like nobody's business and I tilted my head to the side to give him more access. My hands slid down from his neck down to his hips and pulled his belt loop down against my hips and he gave in, slowly unbuckling his belt as he grunted.

"Are you sure you can go tonight baby? You're sore," he told me and I shook my head.

"I want to, besides, I'm not sore anymore," I said, biting his bottom lip out that made him groan throatily. He have me an assuring look before we go all the way...

(A/N) Damn! It's been almost a month since I updated and I truly apologized because MSBIAL is my top priority right now:& I'm really sorry and I understand if y'all are getting impatient with this story:( But thanks if you're still a reader of LPD:) I'll probably end it soon and yeah. Thanks for the supporters:)

xoFranchescaxo