3- Twelve minutes in heaven

Here in Malibu, almost every kid throws out parties everyday, so we basically grew up in a party life.

Tonight it's my brother who's throwing the party in our grand house and only people who were popular and invited were coming. I know my brother is mean.

"So when I comeback tomorrow afternoon I don't want to find a mess here alright?" Mom has no idea my brother was throwing a party that consist of alcohol. I can imagine mom beating him up if she finds out.

"Yes mom," Collin replied in a bored tone. Our mom is going to some hotel for a seminar or something and were gonna be left behind for a day which I'm happy about.

She gave both of us a kiss on the cheek and throttled out to her Mercedes Benz coupe. We waved goodbye, masking on an innocent face and watched her back up the driveway.

"Are you ready to have fun Cass?!" Collin asked excitedly and I gave him a bored look.

"No, not really," I shrugged then walked back in the house. Well parties means Hendrix will flirt with tons of girls and I get to witness it so I'm not looking forward to this.

"C'mon Cass! You'll have fun! I swear!" He threw his arms around my shoulder and gave me a squeeze.

"Did you invite my best friend?" Danielle and him had this weird tension between them and they hate each others guts for some reason and I don't even know how it started.

"As much as I hate her, I did," my brows raised up and I looked at him wide eyed.

"You did? Wow, you guys are finally getting along!" I smirked up at Collin and his smile turned upside down.

"No... I just invited her for you," Yeah right! When we were in sixth grade, he said that he liked Danielle a lot them she started hating her at the end of middle school, I think they have this 'lovers quarrel'.

***

"We got the coolers man!" Greg meandered in the kitchen with a bunch of coolers, setting it down on the island.

"And vodka, whiskey, tequila!" Luis added. I stared at them in disbelief while popping a blueberry in my mouth. You'll get in a lot of shit if their parents find out they've been stealing it.

"Great! You ordered pizza?" Collin asked both his friends and they nodded. I chewed on my berry platter while I sat on the stool bored.

"Cassandra, what's happening?" Luis walked around the island and snatched himself a fruit from my platter.

"Are you blind? Can't you see I'm eating?" I said in monotone. Gosh I'm having horrible mood swings!

"Jeez! sorry, just asking," Luis walked away sadly and I rolled my eyes. I'm not feeling the party tonight.

"Cass! Why so crabby?" Greg asked me. If only I could tell him that I don't want to see Hendrix flirting with other girls tonight, but I can't. I'm not being jealous, I mean please, we're not even dating.

"Just mood swings, sorry," I hopped off the stool and placed the platter in the sink. "Well I should get ready," I forced out a smile and walked out the room. Sometimes my brothers friends annoys me so much because they ask bunch of questions and it just gets in my nerves. I'm impatient as you can tell.

I entered my room and shut the door behind me, heading over to my closet. I don't know what happened for the past days but my feelings for Hendrix just got stronger and I don't think I can handle seeing him flirt with any one else. Ugh! We're not dating! You don't own him! Get over it! My chest tightened and I took a deep breath to clear it up.

The only problem with him is, he's leading girls into something he can't commit, and the stupid girls think he wants something more than flirting, but sorry, it's not like that.