1993 - Prologue

Was the year where both souls were born. One came from a wealthy family, while the other left alone in the hospital room. Nineteen ninety three was also the year where both lost their mothers to God's arms.

Liam James Payne. Named after some famous bearers, in a hope that he would be a hero for anyone when he's older. His father was a successful business man, the founder and the owner of the biggest company in England, Payne Company. His mother was the best lawyer around the town and a very humble woman. The pair were so generous to everyone even though they got the world in their hands. But, after five years of marriage, they hadn't have a child yet. They were surprised when Victoria finally got pregnant, they celebrated it by doing some charities and stuff. Liam was an actual gift for them.

Zayn Javadd Malik. Just a name given because of his pretty face, without any purpose though it has such powerful meaning. The lady who happened to be his mother, was impregnated by her abusive ex. She ran away to save herself and the baby. She loved Zayn so much, she would do anything to keep him healthy. She worked for months and never gave up to everything she had to go through. The thing was, she would die to keep her baby alive. And God fulfilled it.

Years later, both were getting older. Liam and Zayn were raised well. Liam started to study business in his early age, because his father got no one to trust other than his own son to replace him soon in the future. Meanwhile Zayn was raised in an orphanage.

At the age of six, Liam went homeschooling and Zayn's secret skill started to show. Zayn had a huge talent, but it made everyone around him throwing him a dirty look. 'Boys are supposed to play football, not singing and painting' they said. And each time they said it, it made Zayn's whole crumble, like he wanted to break down and cry and there was no one to save him.

Ten years later, Zayn decided to ran away and save himself–just like what his mother did–from people who was trying to get him down. He was finally free but had no direction to guide him. But he didn't give up. He tried to find a job, he would take whatever. Until he finally met some men in an alley. They offered him to be theirs, and he said yes. They taught him to do stuff, which led him to do crimes. And on the other side of the city, Liam became one of his father employees, and soon replaced his dad at the age of twenty three.

That was when everything began.