19. It meant nothing

Every kiss begins with k 😂

Don't forget to comment or vote :) I love reading your comments 😂

"Well what are you waiting for? Kiss already you love birds!" Luke yells breaking the awkward silence. Yes indeed, the bottle did point at Matt. Once we heard Keegan whispered in Ryan's ear, no one spoke for about 2 minutes.

"T-that's the thing," I cleared my throat trying not to sound embarrassed or nervous. I'm happy that the bottle pointed at him, but I'm also afraid what will happens next between us. "We can't." I look away.

"What do you mean you can't? You guys are a couple right?" Keegan looked at us shock. No on answered his question.

"He's my best friend." I say.

"So? The kiss won't mean a thing, unless one of you have feelings for each other. Oh dear lord, just ki-" Matt interrupted him by kissing me, I was shocked I didn't know what to do for a second there before I kiss him back. I thought it was going to be a little peck but it started to be a make out session. I want to kiss him non-stop but we all know I can't do that, so I pulled away.

"See it wasn't that hard," Ryan nudge my in the elbow wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." I push him off me giggling and blushing a little.

"Now who's next?"

May 31, 2016

Coachella: Day 3

I opened my eyes, rubbing them trying to adjust them to the bright light. I reach for my phone which is somewhere under my pillow. I take it, checking the time. It's now 9:45 am. I sigh looking to my side, I was expecting Matt to be here laying down sleeping but no one is here.

Matt and I haven't really talked ever since that kiss. Yes we made eye contact but just for like a second or so. I yawned getting up and stretching. I quickly comb my hair and make my self look decent then go outside. Everyone was outside, when I mean everyone I mean Luke, Andrea, Ryan, Keegan and even Matt.

The boys decided to come stay here with us since they felt lonely. I made my way over to them.

"You're finally awake! Morning sunshine!" Ryan runs to me and hugs me kissing my cheek. He makes me giggle then I hug him back.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him.

"It's last day of Coachella! The last thing I can do is be sad and mop around all day. We need to be happy and enjoy the last day like its the last day of our lives!" Ryan yells.

"How was your sleep, sleeping beauty?" Andrea walks up to me when Ryan runs back to the guys.

"Good? Even though I have a headache and don't exactly know what happened last night." I shrug my shoulders looking for something to wear.

"You were probably thinking about that kiss, huh?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"What kiss?" I clear my throat acting like I don't know it happened.

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." She rolls her eyes at me. "But how was it? Is he a very good kisser? Do you want to kiss him again? Did he use tongue?" She asks me all these questions.