THIRTEEN

KARA EVANS.

After what it seemed like a second of watching Grant's performance as Barry Allen, we decided to go eat brunch. I was surprised, genuinely, to see Grant do such an amazing job as Barry; almost brought me to tears!. I even got the chance to appear as an extra in a few scenes.

"So did you like it?." Grant says as he appears beside me, we were walking through the parking lot with Carlos, Candice, Danielle and Tom by our side. Jesse had to do some things and wouldn't be able to make it with us.

"I loved it!." I say with a bubbly personality. I am most of the time what you would call a heartless bitch, but now, there wasn't anything that could make me a bitch. I am happy. "Seeing you kick that guy's ass and then woah." I say as i open my mouth slightly. Carlos chuckles and then nudges me.

"Just wait to see the CGI." He laughs and i chuckle.

"Hey! I do all of the job!!." Grant claims with a funny expression and I can't help but smirk.

"So you do run fast?." I ask.

"You're kidding right? He runs even slower than a normal person." Candice says jokingly and we all burst into laughs.

"That was mean." Grant fake pouts and i wrap my arm around his stomach.

"Don't feel bad Grand." I joke as i make a baby voice.

10 minutes after that we are happy eating pizza, I don't like being basic but this pizza was way too beautiful to not take a picture of it.

"Hey instagrammer." Grant jokes as he watches me take a picture. I turn the camera to him and i start to take a bunch of pictures of him. "Wait! Stop it!." He laughs as he tries to take the phone out of my hands.

"I'm a Instagrammer!!." I follow his joke and then we both hear the sound of a camera; we both look at Danielle who is filming everything.

"Ow you guys are so cute." Candice says and i roll my eyes. Grant takes my phone and takes pictures of me;but i'm not laughing anymore. I actually feel kind of annoyed.

"Paparazzis!." Carlos points at the people outside the restaurant taking pictures of all of us.

"Do what i do." He tells me and then starts making silly faces. Two days ago I would of thought that this was the most childish thing ever, but now, it seems fun. I do what Grant is doing and then the whole table does it as well, after 3 minutes we stop and we laugh.

"I'm so excited." Tom says and i frown.

"Why so?." I dare to ask.

"You will see, young padawan." He says and i jump in excitement.

"I understood that reference, holy shit." I say and Grant laughs, he wraps his arm around my shoulders and then motions the door.

"I think we should leave, it's early and i still have a ton of things to show you." He says and I give him my infamous smirk.

"Is that so?." I ask and he then realizes.

"God no! Not it that way." He clears as i laugh.

"I know that, silly. I was joking around." I say and then i look at Carlos. "We are leaviiiing." I say fake pouting.