TEN

KARA EVANS.

Waking up at 5am was probably the worst part about this trip. Besides that, I don't see any downside of it.

Oh wait! I'm meeting Grant. Talk about exciting.

It's not that I don't want to meet him, because i do. Like i really do.
But it's easier to talk to people when you are not making eye contact and when most of the time you don't care about you text. They don't see you, or what you are wearing and manners are something off the table.

I wasn't lying when i told him that i'm a bitch. I have no reason to lie. 99.99% of the people that know me (which isn't a lot of people, really) say i'm a bitch and that i have no respect; but that's bs because when i care about someone, i care about someone. Most of the time they break my heart but who cares right? I now firmly believe that i have no heart.

Going back to business! Guess who took the coldest shower at 5:00 am? Me! The temperature fits my heart like glove in-- whatever that phrase is.

As soon as i come out of that shower i take my clothes which consist in mom jeans (yeah actual mom jeans, will Grant think that i'm a mom. And oh god would he find that attractive? Wouldn't that be creepy enough?) A plain white shirt and some black combat boots. I take a jean jacket as well because Vancouver isn't known for being a sunny place.

And i head out to the airport!

By the way i live alone. Guess i should of mentioned that to Grant? Nah maybe he will kidnap me if i did.

I text Grant in the car (Don't do that if you are not a women! Man cannot do two things at the same time) just kidding. Or not?

To Grand;
Hey sucker i'm on the way to the airport.

Almost immediately i hear a beep coming from my phone. It's five am what the heck?!.

From Grand;
Hey! u are the sucker. And ok?

I try not to smile but it's impossible.

« »

GRANT GUSTIN.

Can't believe I actually replied her text at 5:00 am, but i'm wide awake so I don't think that that's a big of a deal. We are actually on set, still filming some scenes, i look over Carlos as he sips his coffee and i nudge him.

"Is it weird that i replied Kara's text like right now?"

I ask with almost a worried face and he looks at me as if i have said the wrong thing.

"You think that actually matters? Dude she is so into you! I can't believe you are that oblivious." He says shaking his head with a chuckle. I send him a sarcastic look and then i look over to my phone once again.

"Not much help, but thanks?."

"As long as she is awake and you aren't drunk, i think it's safe to say that it isn't weird." He replies and i look at him with widen eyes, how does he know?. He almost chokes on his coffee and then looks at me. "I checked your phone while you were in the bathroom, you are so horny when you are drunk." He says laughing and I'm embarrassed to say that i blushed.