Chapter 07

Chapter 07

"Let's go to the hospital first nang ma check if you're really alright."

Lowiee said as they arrived at the mansion.

"I'm fine. Okay? Do you know what you should be doing right now? You should talk to your stupid friends and tell them to stay the fck away from me."

"I will."

"Good. Tell them to stop bothering me."

"Yes. I didn't know that they would bother you like that."

"You don't?"

Medyo na offend ang lalaki ng itanong ito ng dalaga.

"Didn't you ask them to disturb me?" patuloy nito.

"Why would I do that?" kunot noong tanong ni Lowiee.

"You told me before, you wanted me to know them since I'm always alone."

"I did. But I didn't ask them to speak with you. I even told them to stay away because you told me that you hate it. Ganun lang talaga sila. Especially James."

"So Felicity is also part of your Tan Nightclub squad?"

Napa ngiti ang lalaki.

"Our squad even has a name now?"

The woman just rolled her eyes.

"No. She's not, just James. Felicity and James just know each other. Felicity and James are childhood friends of mine. The girl and guys you met from Tan were my high school friends. James and I go to the same high school."

At the end, hindi rin napilit ni Lowiee si Dafnhie to have a check up. She told him it was just a minor injury and would heal after a few days.

"Yowww, captain!" bati ni James kay Lowiee nang madatnan nyang mag isa ito sa basketball court ng campus.

"Fck you. You were missing in action for almost a week, and when you decided to show up, you went first to Dafnhie?" ito ang naging bungad na sagot ng binata kay James sabay hagis ng bola dito.

"Jealous much? Don't worry, you're still my number 1." nakangisi itong tumigil sa pagdidribble at umakbay sa kanya.

"The hck James, you're sticky and smell like sht." sabay tulak nito sa kaibigan.

"So... Are you two a 'thing'?"

"What?"

"Hmmm. Seriously Lowiee, are you and Dafnhie dating?"

"No, of course not! Don't let Dafnhie hear you say that again."

"Then, are you friends with benefits?"

"She doesn't even consider me a friend. Friends with benefits pa? And I don't think she's that type of woman..."

"Are you sure? You're not keeping things on me, right?"

"Bro. Seriously, there's nothing between us. And I don't do that kind of thing nowadays. Dad's been on my ass lately. You know that."

"Okay... If you say so. I-I just don't want to see you hurt again. Hm? By the way, I'm gonna go now. You should too. We've been in rest for 2 months, captain. I don't think the coach will be easy on us next week, so better take a rest."

Umalis din agad ito at napatingin lang si Lowiee sa bolang nasa harap nya. Their team got suspended for 2 months because of the party they had 2 months ago. It was attended by all varsity members of the school basketball team and Lowiee being the main organizer of the party, the university decided to suspend the whole team.