IV

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Entering the mall with Kia we headed towards Victoria Secret. Looking around I picked some bra and pantie sets.

''Awe look at this Morrow.'' Kia said while holding up the black and purple lingerie.

''Nope nope nope Kia we aren't ready for that.'' I said. ''So what Morrow you know you got curves to kill for.'' She said. ''Well of course, but David hasn't earned enough points to put a cookie in my cookie jar.'' I laughed.

Kia shook her head and giggled. ''That was childish.''

''I know now next time don't say that.'' I said looking at the perfumes and lotions. ''Okay meany pants.'' She surrendered.

We went to pay for our things and headed out to a very well known boutique.

''Welcome to Embelish what can I do for you ladies.'' The girl at the desk asked.

''Oh were just looking.'' Kia said and dragged me all around the boutique.

***

After trying dress after dress none of those dresses appealed to me.

''Tomorrow don't forget were seeing your boo tonight so you better pick something in this place.'' Kia said while rolling her eyes. Huffing I went back to look and picked a black cris crossed back dress with no sleeves and tried it on.

''Yes honey work that. You already have a nice pair of Guisepee heels you haven't touched yet waiting for you.'' Kia clapped her hands.

''Yeah your right.'' I said while changing back in my clothes. Buying the outfit me and Kia went to my place to chill before we got ready

 Buying the outfit me and Kia went to my place to chill before we got ready

David

Demarco and I sat smoking a blunt at the trap before we got ready to leave for the club.

''I see you liking little sis.'' He said while passing me the blunt. I shook my head. ''Damn and how you know that?'' I challenged.

''Kia told me and plus it's obvious. You go to her house and chill every time you leave the trap. Y'all had lunch last week and you barely like to feed me and I'm ya best friend.'' He said.