Final part!! Lemon

You and Chrollo were both next to a hotel, he grabbed your wrist and walked inside. "How many rooms do you need?" the counter lady cheerfully said. Chrollo fake smiled at her and replied "1 room please." the lady gave the key to him. You both walked in the halls, you were looking down not knowingly you tripped. "Ah!" you squeal, just when you were about to faceplant Chrollo quickly grabbed your waist. Both of you making eye contact. You blushed in embarrassment. He lifted u up. "You okay (Y/n)? " he said. You looked at him. "Yeah..Thanks for catching me." you said to him. He nodded and kept on walking with you trailing behind. You both went inside the room, one queens her and others. You walked next to the bed and sat on it. "Hey... Why are we here?" you questioned to him. He looked at you and smiled, walked towards you. "Why I want to this moment with us alone together, you see (Y/n). I love you." and with that, he leaned in and kissed you. You were shocked that he would reject your love but he loves you for rea! You relaxed in the kiss, after like 20 seconds of tounges touching each other tounges you both pulled out for air. "I love you too Danchou." he smiled and replied "Call me Chrollo (Y/n)." You nodded.

You and Chrollo were both in the bed, love marks on you, moaning his name. He pulled down your pants and panties, "Your a virgin?" you nodded "I was saving it for someone who I love." he looked at you and smiled "Guess that's me, huh" you grinned. He put one finger in you slowly, you felt something wiggling inside your lower part, Chrollo's finger was moving in and out then he added two more fingers. You moaned when he started to lick your clit, he pumped faster and faster until you cried out "Chrollo!" you realeased your climax into his fingers. He pulled them out, likcing all three of them. "You taste sweet (Y/n)" you blushed by him.

Soon both of you took off all of their clothes . You looked so shocked, his member was long and hard. (OMG I can't do this!......I MUST!) "Are you ready?" he said to you. You nodded, spreading your legs apart he putted his member in the middle where your entrance is at. Then he slowly inserted his member inside you till it reach all the way in. You gasped in pain, tears were slowly flowing down, but he wiped them off. He stopped waiting for you to adjust his size in you. "Are you all right (Y/n)??" he looked worried from the pain in your eyes. "Ha...ha, Yeahh just wait for a moment." you said, he nodded being respectful he waited for you. After a moment you moved your legs informing him that your ready. He smiled and slowly thrust out and in, you flinched from the pain. Blood were flowing out of your womanhood with his member in it. He leaned in and kissed you sweetly and whispering sweet things to you. You smiled. Then he started to get faster and thrusting harder, you moaned loudly "Ch-Chrollo!" you panted, feeling the big member inside you, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. "(Y/n)!!" Chrollo moaned your named, bed creaking from the movement. You wrap your arms around him tightly. You moan saying to go faster, he replied to you with hard fast thrust, "A-a-ah! Chro-llo I-I'm about to cum!!" you moaned, he nodded "I'm about to cum too!" with that he thrusted his final and climax you inside you, you moaned. He pulled his member out, and crawled next to you bringing the blanket to cover you both. He kissed your forehead. "I love you (Y/n), be mine forever." Chrollo said to you, you smiled and kissed him with passion. "I love you too Chrollo, and I'll always be with you forever." and with that you both went to sleep, cuddling together.

*Hideout*
All the trouped gathered together. "Oi where's Danchou and (Y/n)??" Phinks said, looking at everyone but especially at Hisoka. Hisoka smirked. "There at their honeymoon." he said.
........................................................................
"EHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!!?!!??!?" all the phantom troupes yelled out, now knowing that you and Chrollo were together. Hisoka smirked playing with his cards. You guys are finally together.

"Finally he got her" Feitan said to himself, smirking.

______________________________________

End!! Hope y'all enjoyed it, I made it for ChrolloLucilifer hope you liked it!