Part 1

All of the phantom troupe were either here in the base, gone to steal or kill. But only you, Hisoka, and Chrollo were in the base. You were minding your own business, you had a crush on the danchou but your not sure if he even like you or not. So not risking humiliation you continue doing your "normal" life. *Click Clack Click Clack* you hear footsteps (highheels) coming your way. You turned your head 90 degrees to your left. White pants all the way till the pink sphere around the stomach( how the Fuck does that fit him?) Hisoka was standing behind you, looking down and smirking at you. You looked back and started sketching some shit (not actually shit) Hisoka frowned, he walked in front of you and kneeled, face to face. He bring his pointer finger and lowered your sketch. Veins were running on your forehead, and looked at him in the eyes. You sigh. "What do you want?" you annoyingly asked. He smirked at your face and replied. "I just find you so sexy (Y/n) I just can't notice how bored your life is. And I can entertain you~" You gave him the WTF look. "Bruh.... You look gay as fuck." his expression was a fake hurt look, but then he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes widen, anger was shown in your eyes. You wanted Chrollo to kiss you for the first kiss, but nooooo Hisoka fucking kissed you. You struggled to get him off, but he was too strong.

"Hisoka.. What do you think your doing?" a cold voice echos around the room. Hisoka pulled away from you, you gasped out of air because the clown. You looked up to see danchou standing from his seat, scary cold eyes staring straight into Hisoka's eyes.
Hisoka looked him smirking and replied "Why I was having fun with (Y/n)-chan~ Right? (Y/n)?" after he said the last sentence he looked back at you with a scary smile. You looked at him for a moment, then at danchou and replied "No that ain't true, I don't even know this guy at all." Danchou's eyes moved towards you, and smiled. "Hm, if you say so." Just a blink, he grabbed your wrist and bridal style you. You looked at the danchou with shock, and also relief being away from the CLOWN. Danchou left the building with you in arms. Hisoka looked where you both left and smirked. 'Finally their together.' He walked away into the shadows.