Chapter 1

prologue. not edit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Devin POV

                   Shit, mom is going to kill me. i knew i shouldn't have listen to those jerks. now my cloths were ruin. from the game, my one good shirt, ruin. it barely hang on to my body, i was going to get it big time. throwing my bag over the fence, i jump over it. i smile when i land on my feet steadily. i was getting good at these things. the air pouring down on me, made it feel even better.

                   let's just hope your good in getting out of punishment from your mother. a voice said in my head. damn, i hope. i jump over another fence, looking to see if anyone saw me. i couldn't afford to be seem, if any one knew where i was living, with my mother and small brother they would kick us out and separate us. i don't want that to happen, i love them too much. even the little shack we live in. i don't care how dirty it was, it was home. we could have done worse. i smile proudly when i saw that no one was looking, but stop dead in my tracks, when i heard it. a high pitch cry. the color drain from my face. i need it to shut it up, whosoever or what so ever it was. i look around for the noise, there was nothing there. but there was still more cries. i listen carefully, i follow it.

                 it came behind a brush, it came from a basket behind the brush. as i close in on the basket, the cried got louder, i gasp, falling back. a baby, a very cute African baby. what the hell? i look around, still no one. why the hell is a baby doing in the rain at a were-house without parent? i went closer to the basket, the baby still cry, furiously.  "no, no, no, please don't cry." i said, slowly rocking the basket. it still cry, "ahh!" i said, i took up the basket, walking around, "don't cry, blue skies." i snort, the sky was dark and angry right now. but still i repeat that phrase.  soon the baby quiet down, it looked up at me, with curious eyes. then it smile, my heart flatter. i smile back, it was cute. i held the basket in one hand then check to see if it was a boy or girl and wish i hadn't.

        1) it's a girl.

         2) she made  green poop poop and it stinks!!!!!

       3) i didn't know how to change her.

    mom! her face pop in my head, yeah. she will know how to, she change David when he poop himself up. i carry her own, still trying to make sure she doesn't make any noise and to see if people where looking. after getting for end at the hardware building, i shut for mom.

        "boy, will you shut it, what if they hear us." i heard her hisses. she came into to view and when she saw me and the child in my hand she open her mouth to squeal but clam it shut. "Devin!" she hiss again, "what the hell is that?" she demand, her blue eyes turning red.

           i roll my eyes and she arch a brow. "a baby mom,"

"i can see that." now it was her turn to roll her eyes, "but where did you get it?" she asked, looking at the baby, the baby return her stare. i watch them, my mothers eyes soften and the baby grin. "oh, the cutest thing ever' she was saying. she walked up to me,taking the baby, i hand ever over and instantly miss her.   

           "where did you get her from?" she rock the baby, she stop then look at me, then at the baby, me again and her eyes widen then."Devin, what did you do?!" she shout, but not loud enough for people to hear. we would have to be thrown out or be arrested. "how could you?"

 "mom," it was my turn to hiss. how could she thought such a thing, i haven't even gotten my first kiss yet. i knew i was  good looking and it was because of me charming girl and asking for money were we able to eat. but i never had to go as far as kissing. by just having me, the most popular boy on their arms they were satisfy. we were on hard times, i couldn't be foolish to do something even more stupid by getting someone pregnant. that will only be happening when my family is taken care of and i'm married and want kids. nothing more.