Chapter 2

Hey guys got bored in school. Yes I said school. I'm a junior in high school. But anyways here's another chapter.

Thanks, Bri
----------------------------------------------

Bri

"Ahhhh," coming to a halt after my last mile. I was tried as hell. I just finished my jog trying to relieve stress. I was too caught up trying to decide my major before July 15, when I start college. Getting ready to be a student at NYU was the best thing in my life. Well at least I think it .

"Gahhh damn Lil mama. Oweee the lord has blessed you with the ass of all asses!"

I turned around to see this guy about 6 foot 3 staring at my behind.

"Nigga who you think you talking to? Cause it sho ain't this one," I said resting my hands in my hips.

"I'm just joking lil mama. Feisty ass, it's cute though." He smiled. I knew he was tryna play me right then and there.

"Ion know who you think you are--"

"Name's Mauricio."

"Uh first off, rude. Secondly I'm not these Lil girls y'all be chasing behind. Ion even know you. Thirdly, you ain't getting none so don't ask." I said sternly. At this point I was starting to get annoyed. As I turned to jog back home, he grabbed my hand.

"Ok look, I just moved next door to you and I couldn't help myself. Everyday till now, I would catch myself thinking about the stuff you liked to do down to your favorite color. I even tried to catch you when you started your jog so I followed you.."

"Uhhh, you stalking me." I laughed nervously trying to play off the fact that this was starting to get awkward.

"Haha that's not at all what I meant. I was trying to catch up to you. But you run like fucking Usain Bolt." He laughed.

"Four years varsity track," I stated feeling cocky.

"I can see."

"Ok how bout this, you beat me back to the apartments and I'll think about you getting to know me. Deal?" I held out my hand waiting for his answer.

"Ight lil mama, bet." He shook my hand. By the way his hands where too soft. Shit felt good though.

"On your mark. Get set, Go" We took off.

"Agh!! I win.. Lil.. Mama.." He spoke in between breaths.

"I let you win"

"Yea right. We had a deal so let me take you out sometime."

"I know and for that deal I said I'll think about it." He straight faced and I bursted out laughing. He ended up breaking his mug and laughed a little.

"Fine. I'll go then." He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm which was quite firm.

"Saturday, 8:45pm."

"Where you wanna go?" He starred in my eyes and hit his bottom lip then licked it with the tip of his tongue.

"Stenmark Field, oh and bring your running shoes." I unlocked my door letting myself in.

"The hell I need running shoes for?!" He asked. The confuse look on his face nearly made me drop dead.

"You said you wanted to get to know me so here's your chance," grinning I began to close the door. He stopped it with his foot.

"Yes Mauricio?"

"No good night kiss?"

"Boy bye," tickled by the idea that he THOUGHT he was getting one.

"What about ya name?"

"Bri."

"Short for ?"

"Short for Bri-gotta-go!"

"Aight night lil mama."

Damn that man is fine......

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter. Tell me what you think

Thanks. Bri