twenty

I FORGOT IT WAS TUESDAY SORRY IM REALLY SICK

"Call me daddy." Denis yelled.

"Yes, daddy!" Ben yelled back.

"Not you, idiot." He rolled his eyes and looked at me with a stupid grin.

"In your wildest dreams." I shook my head.

"God dammit. What is it?" Denis groaned.

He had been trying to figure my kink out the past few days. It would be quite entertaining if he wasn't yelling random sexual things in public. Needless to say, it drew a lot of attention to our group.

While he was doing this, my mood was slowly starting to decrease. I missed my parents and Kassidy. I was finally realizing that my parents were gone and it was crushing me. No one knew. I didn't want to worry any of them because I had already made them postpone their tour back a couple days. I didn't like relying on people especially if it would cause them worry.

Sometimes I wish it could just end.

***

"Let's go bowling." Denis poked my arm.

I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" He countered.

"I'm tired." I shrugged.

"You said that yesterday," Denis frowned, "and the day before that."

"I'm just tired. I don't want to go anywhere, Denis." I sighed.

"I know what you're trying to do. I'm not going to sit by and watch you self destruct." His voice got a little louder.

"I'm not trying to do anything." My voice got louder as well.

"Sofia, listen to yourself. You're getting defensive when I'm telling you what everyone else sees."

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep."

"Sof, it's four. You just woke up two hours ago." Ben looked at me.

"Do you have a fucking problem with that?" I snapped.

Everyone looked down and became silent so I took that chance to walk out and bury myself in blankets.

Immediately, I felt shitty for the scene I made in front of everyone. Denis was completely right. I knew where i was going to end up if I continued to be this sad. I would be right with my parents.

I didn't know what to do. I knew I needed help, but how do you ask for it? Fear was consuming me.

***

Countless hours had passed before I heard my friends return to the bus. I knew Denis was going to confront me about earlier.

Almost on cue, the curtain was ripped open and my boyfriends smiling face was revealed. Seeing him smile made me put one on my own face.

"Hey, beautiful." He whispered and held his hand out.

There was a purple golf ball in it. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Let's go." He nodded his head towards the door.

"Where?" I asked.