An old friend.

I could hear Ace arguing with someone in the distance but I was too far away to hear what they were saying.
I wanted to go downstairs to see who was here and what they were yelling about, but I did not want to make Ace mad again.
He's really terrifying when he gets mad..
Or maybe it's just me.. Maybe I'm the one who gets scared easily!

I said "Stuff it", in my mind and hurried downstairs.

There was a loud girl with blonde hair, her face was almost similiar to a colouring book judging on the amount of makeup she had on.
Was this that 'Cathy Cat'?
When I was downstairs, they both did not notice me. They were at the front door, and I was at the other side of the huge lounge, next to the staircase. But I could still hear them..
"Catheryn, I've had enough! Please get out of my house." Ace argues.

So it was that Cathy Cat girl.

"Babe I know you want me, stop playing hard to get. I'm the one who's had enough of trying to chase you all these years". Cath says.

"Yeah and while chasing me in those years, you somehow got yourself pregnant..? Nice try Catheryn. Now get out of my house!"

I was pretty angry deep inside. Ace looked very annoyed, I felt like stabbing that Cathy bitch right there on the spot.
I couldn't control myself and ran to the kitchen quietly and grabbed a long, pointy knife.

I walked fast towards Ace and Catheryn and pointed the knife towards her. Ace's face looked like he had seen a ghost.

"GET OUT AND LEAVE ACE ALONE!"

"Lilac what the fuck are you doing, are you like possessed or something?!" Ace yells out.

Catheryn puts her hands as if she meant no harm. But she did alright..
"W-what are you going t-to do with that knife?" Catheryn stutters.

"TO STAB YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH"

"Lilac honey... You're not being yourself right now... Put the knife down..." Ace says with a gentle tone

I did put the knife down and started to take big, deep and loud breaths. I did not know what had gotten into me at that time. Maybe I just got a little jealous or even a bit too over-protective for my fiancé.

"Good girl. Now go upstairs and wait for me there, I'll sort this out myself" Ace says.

And so I did go upstairs.
While I was walking back towards the staircase, Catheryn sighs and walks out towards her car without making any eye contact with Ace.
I think I scared her off.

Ace slams the front door while I walk up the stairs.

I lie on his bed waiting for him, still taking deep breaths as if I ran for so long.
I put my hands over my chest while I was on my back.
Ace comes into the room,

"Sorry Lilac. She's just an old friend of mine"