My Abusive Soulmate

~Unknown POV~

Her sweet voice carried through-out the house. Her beautiful melody cut through my defenses, making me want to kiss her and make her love me. But no, I must bide my time, and be patient. Otherwise, she will be scared, and never want me. I walked around to the other side of her house, where I know she will be, and looked through her bed room window. Yes, I know her routine very well. When she goes to have a shower, changes, watches one t.v. show, then goes to bed. I never watch her change, of course; she needs her privacy. 

I watch as she combs her long, blonde hair out that falls like a waterfall of liquid gold, and gaze at her adorable freckles that completely cover her beautiful face. Her eyes are  mesmerizing. A stunning gold, They could melt a man into a puddle. But, only I will get to look at them soon enough. That all coupled into her absolutely petite frame, standing a grand total of 5’3”, makes her the picture absolute of innocence. To put the topper on the cake, was her name. Estelle. 

“Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I’ll be watching you…” her soft voice really was a haunting sound.

Creepy, yet no less beautiful. Just like the mouth it came from. I looked into her bedroom window again. She was gone. I quickly ran to the kitchen window, and there she was. In a pair of light yellow pajama shorts, and a black tank-top. Her golden hair hanging straight down to the curve of her waist. She had a knife in her hand, and she was cutting something.

“Every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay, I’ll be watching you”

Thump, thump, thump

She picked up whatever she had been cutting and turned around so she was leaning against the counter to eat it. They were carrots. Her head was down, and he body slumped. I just stood and stared at her wishing I could go in and kiss her, and show her what passion felt like. But no. I have to patient. I also need to go to plan how I could make her mine. 

I was just about to leave, when I gave her one last good bye look. I jumped, for when I looked at her, she had her head up, and she was smiling at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kso. This is my first story like this, so bear with me ? Lol. I got this inspiration from a dream of mine, so I was all "Lets write a book." Aha, so remember to vorte and commment, and fan! The girl on the side is Estelle, the object of affection ;) The song is what she was singing, HOW I imagined her singinng it :)

Love you alll !