Heartbrake

The day I finally decided to tell him how I felt towards him, was the worst day of my life. My friends were being super mean and I had a terrible headache. Thought out the whole day I was thinking about how to tell him, but I couldn't come up with anything. The clock was ticking and my brain wasn't thinking. I was starting to panic. What was I going to tell him?

My time was up. The bell ran. I didn't have anything in mind. So, I decided that how ever it came out it was goin to be an act of courage(In my mind, of course). So, I was getting home, barley getting home, almost crawling.

As usual, he was there waiting in the porch at my auncle's house. He had a smile from left to right. His grin made me go crazy. As soon as I got to the porch, he said " I have to tell you something". My heart stopped. Could it be? Is he pooping the question? Oh my god, I look like shit. I almost cried! In my head there was a party! HE'S GOING TO ASK ME OUT! FINALLY, OMG! SHOULD I CRY, SHOULD I HUG HIM. WHAT DO I DO.

He walked to my uncle's backyard and we sat down on the "palapa". We were both grinning like crazy, maybe I was more than him, but oh well. So he was all excited and said:

"Well mi cielo, I kind of like this girl"

"Oh really?" I said grinning stupidly

"Wait I dont like her, I love her! Since the first time i saw her I thought she was the most beautiful angel in this word!"

"When did you meet her?"

"After your uncle's cook-out" The moment he said that my world dropped. The same day I fell for him. He fell too, but he had fallen for another person! URGH I HATE MYSELF! I HATE THAT GIRL! I HATE HIM! I HATE THE MOMENT HE STARTED TALKING! I HATE SEPTEMBER 15,2013! I JUST HATE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD! I HATE MY LIFE!

"My cielo, are you okay"

"Uhm yeah, I had a bad day, terrible actually"

"Okay cielo, well i come back later"

"Thanks Yared I would aprecciate it"

That day I cried for everything I did wrong, has gone wrong and what will go wrong.