Chapter 15

~Mia~
I woke up feeling amazing well except for the soreness of my bottom half. That boy has a gift like damn I ain't never experienced nothing that good except the beginning that shit was painful. I snuggled up closer to him and closed my eyes back but my phone buzzed I checked it but it was just Brian he had put the fight on twitter and tagged the people in the video. That shit was funny especially when Ashely started going crazy on Makyla after she got her lip busted. Ashely low key got them hands. I want to hang out with them today. I texted the group lets do somethin.

Yes ghee let's all go out -Bestfriend😻💕✨😘 (Tiffany), 12:01pm
What we gone do tho- Twin😻👯💜😇 (Brittany), 12:02pm
We could go get tattoos - Day 1😻😜💓🙈 (Marianna), 12:02pm
🙌🏾💯 we should go get sum to eat before tho - White Chocolate🤑🍫😋 (Aura), 12:03pm

I texted back yasss what time tho.

We should go around 2️⃣ - Jennifer😻🌬🙈✨, 12:04pm
What restaurant we goin to - Ashely😇🌺😋🦄, 12:04pm
Chipotle😋😩 - Alexis😎💂🏾👊🏾😻,12:06pm
Ite what's the address - Bestfriend😻💕✨😘, 12:07pm
718 Ponce de Leon Ave - White Chocolate🤑🍫😋, 12:08pm

Everybody either texted back ok, ight, or see y'all soon. Picked out my outfit and put it on Tiffany bed since John was still sleep. I got in the shower and stayed in there for a good thirty five minutes I got out wrapping my towel around myself. I walked out of the bathroom and to the only sink in the dorm and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my side of the room where John was just waking up. I got a bra and panty set then I dropped my towel and put on my underwear.

John: (sleepy/raspy voice) damn this what I get to wake up to
Me: * laughs *
John: come here
Me: what you want
John: you na come on
Me: * straddles his lap * wassup o gotta go in a little bit
John: where you goin
Me: I'm going with the girls to get tattoos
John: so you fin-

John phone started going off signaling that he was getting FaceTimed. He reached over grabbing his phone then he answered when he seen it was his brother.

John: wassup bro
Me: hey Terrell
Terrell: man fuck allat startin conversation shit Damon just got shot and Mia don't start that why you call me shit either cause you blocked me when you blocked John
Me: you talkin about my Damon
Terrell: what other Damon nigga
Me: fuck you I'm comin down there tomorrow
Terrell: but ghee chill out don't go punchin the walls and leaving wholes in them
Me: I'm not who did it though
Terrell: who you think did it
Me: imma fuck him up
Terrell: aye bro keep a eye on her
John: trust me I am
Terrell: Ite

Terrell hung up and I started to shake. I started crying and bitting my thumbs I was so mad. John held and rocked me back and forth until I was done crying. I simply got up opened the window, got my lighter, and a blunt then started smoking. When I got done with that blunt I started getting dressed.

I told John bye then I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone putting them in my pocket

I told John bye then I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone putting them in my pocket. I left out of my dorm and headed to my truck. When I got to my truck Tiffany was leaning up against it. I unlocked it and we both got in. I put the address into the GPS then sped off.

Tiffany: best friend what's wrong wit you
Me: that pussy ass nigga Derrick shot Damon
Tiffany: when we going up there
Me: hopefully tomorrow
Tiffany: cool

The rest of the ride was silent I was hungry and I was angry. When we finally got there we rushed in and got our food.
________________

I handled everything I needed to handle I told my coach I had a family emergency my professors and the AKAs. Matter me and all of the others had to go there for meeting. One girl got cut and they were telling us that at the end of it all if our GPA isn't decent then we have to try all again next year to be "one of them". I got Tiffany, Ahmad, John, and I's airplane ticket for eight in morning oh and did I mention my tattoo look fye. I took so many pictures on snap of it. I also got my belly button pierced. Anyway, John and I played some music while we packed our clothes. When we were all done we took a shower and got in bed. We didn't even bother to put on clothes. John freaky ass was on hard and he kept making it hit my booty. I'm not going to lie though I was kind of wet.

John: I know you feel it
Me: I do
John: so what we gone do about it
Me: nothing we gotta be up early
John: yo ass petty you might as well let me get some I know you wet
Me: no I'm not I know how to control my hormones
John: * sticks his finger in Mia's vagina * I can't tell * takes his finger back out *
Me: whyyyy youuuu stop
John: Cause we need to go to sleep

John wrapped his arms me and within seconds he was sleep. Ain't that some shit.
______________

Ring. Ring. Ring. I woke up as I heard my alarm go off. I went and did my hygiene stuff then I got dressed. When I go down there I'm not playing any games. I'm going to check up on Damon then head straight to the trap this little trip is strictly business. When I was done getting ready I woke up John and told him to start getting ready. While he was doing that I texting Terrell and telling him to make sure everybody at the trap at two. Then I called Tiffany and made sure her and Ahmad were ready. Once John was ready we grabbed our stuff and walked to the cafeteria and met up with Tiffany and Ahmad. When I say it looked like we were ready, we all had on the same colors black, red, and white.

We got some food then we ate when we were halfway done I got us an uber to take us to the airport

We got some food then we ate when we were halfway done I got us an uber to take us to the airport. By the time we were done the uber was there. We threw away all of our stuff then walked outside to the uber getting in.