Chapter 9

~Mia~
I woke up getting out of bed still tired. I really wish that I didn't have to get up this early for cheer but it is what it is. I grabbed my things going to take a shower and then brushing my teeth. Once I got done with all of that I headed to my room and put on my practice clothes.

Me: John, wake up
John: wassup ma (sleepy voice)
Me: I'm finna go to practice I'll see you later
John: nah hold on imma walk you there
Me: ight but hurry up
John: ight I got you * he starts getting ready *

I waited for him to get ready then we walked hand in hand to my practice. Coach made us do hella shit as usual as far as working out then we worked on sidelines and last but not least we worked on our competition cheer and dance. When practice was over I grabbed my stuff and went back to my dorm. I took another shower then put on clothes and did my hair.

When I was done getting dressed I  put some pizza rolls in the microwave

When I was done getting dressed I put some pizza rolls in the microwave. I sat and waited until they were done I put them in a ziplock bag. I grabbed my school bag, pizza rolls, phone, keys, and wallet then left out. I walked to my first class eating my pizza rolls when this dirty looking nigga stopped me trying to spit game like if you don't get yo ass on somewhere. Anyways, I kept walking until I finally got to my class. I took a seat in the middle row and took out a pen waiting for further instructions.
______________

Whoever told me college was going to be easy lied to me. I wrote so many damn notes and I have homework on the first day this don't make no sense. I'm pissed real pissed but I can't do nothing about it so I went to the cafeteria and stood in line at the Burger King. When it was finally my turn I ordered my food.

???: I got it
Me: it's all good I got it but thank you * hands the lady a card that can pay for food in the cafeteria *

I got my food and went to a empty table and sat down. I started eating and doing my homework when the guy in the line came and sat across from me.

Me: hey
???: wassup ma... What's yo name
Me: Mia what's yours
???: Joseph, can you help me with this * points to my homework *
Me: yea

I was really enjoying myself even though we were doing homework. He just so funny like that oh shit I'm finna pee on myself funny. We sat there talking for a minute afterwards and exchanged numbers. I went back to my dorm and I guess John was in the shower so I just laid on my bed and waited on my turn to get in the shower. When John got out I got in. I stayed in there for a while to good 20 minutes and got out. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my side of the room and put on a tank top and leggings. I got in the bed and turned on Netflix.

John: what's wrong wit' you
Me: I'm crampin
John: you want me get you some snacks
Me: yes
John: ite imma be back in a lil bit you got some Aleve
Me: no
John: ok I'm gone
Me: ite

I looked for a movie we could watch then I texted both group messages I'm in with my friends from home and my new friends. Both of the groups had me weak. 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door and already knowing who it was I just opened the door and laid back down.

John: here * hands Mia a bag *
Me: thank you, you ready for the movie
John: yea what we watchin
Me: Brotherly Love
John: ite

John laid down, I went and took some Aleve then laid back down. I started the movie and began eating my snacks and John slid his hands in my pants. Wait, not like that like you know how you put your hand on your lower stomach or pelvis or whatever when your cramping that's what he was doing. As the movie kept playing this sexy ass nigga popped up like damn. The man had me mumbling stuff under my breath.

John: what you say
Me: I said he fine
John: if he so fine why don't you have him rubbin yo stomach
Me: nooooo I'm sorry baby
John: nah gone somewhere
Me: awwwwe my baby jealous you know I love you * kisses him *
John: whatever... On the lowest key she fine though (he mumbles)

I just laughed at his stupid ass he so childish. That's my nigga though and if I could stay like this for eternity I would.  So far this was a good time in my life and I knew it wouldn't stay like this it never does. From being a happy girl, to not feeling loved by father, being in cheer and dance, to selling drugs, having it all, to not seeing my mother for weeks, John coming into my life, graduating high school, to him cheating, then getting shot at, almost losing one of my cousins, dad getting married, one my cousins going to the Army, and then you have now.