Savage Desires by PrinceKenzie

Savage Desires
(Quote: Epilogue: Part 2-Sibling Rivalry)

First book of 'Desires' series Caspar Callahan was invisible to the people around him almost his whole life

First book of 'Desires' series Caspar Callahan was invisible to the people around him almost his whole life. At the age of five, his parents get brutally murdered as he was forced to watch. With no relatives, he was placed in a foster home. The police questioned him, but he knew better and didn't say a word. With the sinister voice warning him not to speak implanted in his memory he hasn't said a word since that day. The minute he turned eighteen, Caspar took his little girl Mila and they fell off the grid. Now at the age of twenty two he graduated from online college with a degree in Art Education and got his own little house with his girl. Unfortunately for Caspar, he was so busy looking over his shoulder that he runs into the one thing he was running away from. Ryker Savage is a man of many means. He is a dominating Alpha male and runs the biggest pack in the UK without love or regret. His last name suits him well because he's the most feared man in his country. He kills his enemies and anyone who gets in his way without mercy and he smiles while he does it. He's been this way ever since he turned twenty, four years ago. The years slowly passed him by as he stood there and watched his pack members slowly find their mates and start families. He grew bitter and hateful to his pack yet he couldn't help but feel happy for them. His conflicting emotions cause fits of rage that could destroy small towns and they have once or twice, but when his mate gives him a bloody nose Ryker realizes he needs to change his ways. Their desires for each other turn savage as their past comes to haunt them both.

Brotherly Desires
(Quote: Chapter 26- You're Just Drunk)

Second book in 'Desires' series Jasper Savage is the epitome of sarcastic, hard-headed, and sassy

Second book in 'Desires' series Jasper Savage is the epitome of sarcastic, hard-headed, and sassy. With his lopsided grin, huge round eyes, and brutal honesty everyone loves this man-child. He is literally the younger version of his father Caspar, but he was also threatened and beaten by his brother for reasons unknown to him since he was ten years old. After three years of this, he couldn't take it anymore and pleaded with his clueless fathers to move to America so he could live with his Uncles Parker and Legacy and his cousins. Now twenty, he's returning home for the first time in seven years only going to see his sister's newborn son. He is not alone though and is bringing his overprotective werewolf boyfriend home with him for the visit. He is in for a shock when he hears his brother growl 'mate' at him. Ryder Savage is living a life of regret and pain. Since the age of twelve, he's been fighting the feelings he's had for his younger brother Jasper. The only way he knew how to do this was to make his brother hate him and not follow him like he usually did. After ignoring him didn't work, he beat and threatened him even if it killed him inside. What he didn't expect was for Jasper to leave the country. Now twenty-four, he is the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. He's going to fix this mess he created with his brother when he learns Jasper is coming home to meet their sister's new son. Unfortunately for him, he's learned that he's bringing a boyfriend, a warrior of the Black Forest Pack, home to meet their parents. His heart goes into overdrive when he spots his brother and his wolf howls 'mate'. As their Brotherly Desires rise, their lives will never be the same.

Protective Desires
(Quote: Chapter 23- Blazing Blue)

Third book in 'Desires' series Monroe Savage is the most loved and protected person in his pack even though he doesn't talk to most of them

Third book in 'Desires' series Monroe Savage is the most loved and protected person in his pack even though he doesn't talk to most of them. He's autistic, but that doesn't mean he's dumb like most humans think. He's very smart and excels at school. He can do just about anything the others can do, but has trouble with little things and is easily frustrated. He's the first born of the Alpha couple yet he has an Omega wolf. At the age of 17 he knows there is little chance his father will hand over the Alpha title to him. He just wants to lead the pack and make his father proud, prove that he can be a great Alpha like him and his grandfather. Kane Warfield is cold, blunt and ruthless. At the age of 23 he's known as one of the coldest Alphas in the UK, many think it's because he still has not found his soul-mate and hasn't let go of his troubling past. He cares nothing of rumors about him or of his mate, he has a pack to manage and he puts his all into his pack, his family. When the opportunity to get even more land arises, Kane wastes no time in claiming the freshly abandoned territory and in doing so, he's closer than ever to finding his mate. But when he does finally see his other half, he's shocked with what he finds. Cover courtesy of @peakybooo

Love her books, she writes fantastically, you'll fall in love with these characters, whether you want to or not lol! Not that there'd be much resistance. But yeah, take your time reading it because once you finish you're going to be rereading it all over again and memorize of all them haha, they're that good, enjoy the plenty reading ^^ ~Awolf