b

above is what louis looks like when he hunts! 

Louis sniffed the air, licking his lips. The dark circles around his red eyes grew darker as he caught a whiff of blood, following it with his inhuman speed. He hid behind a tree, waiting. He finally spotted the bleeding hiker, who looked like he was running. He stiffened and then sighed softly as he caught the scent of his brother, Liam, hunting as well. 

He smirked, stepping out in front of the hiker, 

"Going somewhere?" Louis asked, pushing the hiker up against a nearby tree, latching onto one side of his neck. Not even moments later, Liam was latching onto the other side. Both men sucked eagerly on the hiker, who was now limp against the tree, pushing at them weakly.

Both vampires pulled away once the man's heart stopped and they were no longer getting blood from his neck. Louis wiped his mouth, grinning widely at Liam.

"Nice catch Payno." Louis said, patting his brother on the back proudly,

"He tasted quite good, but I'm still famished." He sighed.

Liam chuckled,"I know, I am too. Let's go hunt some more." He said, stretching his arms and legs before taking off into the woods, Louis following the stronger man. 

It took longer to get another meal, but soon they had found a campsite that held a couple of stoner teenagers. 

Louis shared a look with Liam, who was staring at one of the males. He had a chiseled jaw and beautiful eyes.

"He's mine. I'm turning him." Liam whispered almost silently to Louis.

Louis nodded back at him, turning to look at the rest of the teenagers. One had a pair of drumsticks in his hand, the other three with guitars, picking at the strings softly. 

He glanced over at Liam, smirking as he was given the signal to go. Louis jumped at the one closest to him, which happened to be a tall, awkward looking blonde. He bit into the mans neck, holding him close, drinking from him quickly. Louis dropped the boy once he was drained, and looked around.

Liam had the other three kids cornered, the boy he wanted, knocked out on the ground. 

"Well, well, well, who do we have here Payno?" Louis asked as he stalked over, not wiping away the blood that was on his face.

"We have dinner, Tommo, that's what we have. For the entire family." Liam purred, talking about their adoptive family, who turned them all those centuries ago.

"Perfect." Louis purred,"Knock them out, let's get them home. Grab pretty boy. You can turn him later." He continued, patting Liam on the back before dragging two of the boys with him, their mouths duck taped and their hands tied together. 

"Save the curly haired one for pretty boy to eat." Louis told liam, who was carrying the mysterious boy in his arms, and the curly haired one on his back. Louis was glad the boy wasn't Niall's friend , Harry, or he would have had to kill him, despite it hurting the gorgeous blonde he wanted to be friend, drink out of, and possibly turn later. 

Soon they got to their house, their family greeting them with red eyes.

"Dinner, is served." Louis and Liam said, louis dropping the two kids he had, letting his family latch on and drink from them

He grabbed the curly haired boy from liam, ripping the ducktape off.

"What's your name." He spat, gripping the boys hair.

"A-ashton! Pl-please dont kill me! I-I'll do anything." Ashton sobbed, a blubbering mess.

"Hm, too bad. you'll be dying later." Louis sighed, following liam into the spare room where he watched Liam lay the boy on the bed.

"What's your friends name?" Liam asked sharply, flashing his fangs.

"Z-Zayn! His name is Zayn M-Malik!" Ashton cried out, scrambling to the corner of the room where he watched as Liam and Louis made Zayn comfortable.

"He'll be a good mate." Louis hummed, taking a whiff of his scent.

"He smells good and he is very very dashing." Louis said, patting liam on the back,

"I'll leave you for now, gonna go do some more hunting. Or maybe stalk that beautiful blonde boy in my band class." Louis hummed

"You're in school again?" Liam asked with a loud laugh, shaking his head,

"You are one crazy vamp, Tommo."

"Ugh, don't remind me. School sucks as it is." Louis snickered, taking off before liam could say more. he sighed, stretching his body before running back into the woods, catching Niall's scent. He followed him, climbing into a tree when he saw that Niall was at the campsite with police men, crying hard.

"M-my brother! Th-thats my brother luke! W-we were on the phone before he started screaming and then h-his phone died!" Niall cried to the officers, who were surveying the scene. Luke had two fang marks in his neck, and more blood was surrounding the campfire from the struggle the other three boys put up.

"A-and his friends are gone! A-and.."

"Son, we are gonna take you home, and call in some more officers. We'll find his friends. We are deeply sorry for you loss." A woman officer said, leading Niall back to his car. 

Louis cursed silently, following behind them with stealth. He paused, eyeing an alone officer before shrugging, jumping on him, covering his mouth, and biting down hard. He smirked as he heard gun shots go off. 

Louis dragged the officer up the tree, sucking him dry. He held him close, watching the others come back, calling his name. He tossed the body down, and jumped from tree to tree, watching niall's car leave. He decided to follow him, running in the tree lines so niall couldn't see. 

Once the boy arrived home and ran inside, He waited. Moments later, he heard the loud wailing and screaming of the blonde's family.

Louis held some guilt for harming Niall's brother, and actually killing him, but it was his nature after all, and Niall was next on his menu. He just had to get closer to him, be nicer, friendlier, and soon, soon, he WILL have his fangs in the boys neck, sucking his blood. 

But..

Louis held in a breath and sighed out shakily.

He would NOT kill him. No, he would change him, and make Niall, one of them.

Four Votes and 2 Comments for Next Chapter!! 

~Alex