trente-quatre

"Don't you have a hoodie or something? Your yellow hair's gonna stand out like a sore thumb on CCTV." Ocean complained.

"Says you with blue hair..." Niall rubbed his hands as the nerves kicked in and pulled his top over his head to cover his hair. His waistline was exposed and Ocean didn't hesitate to divert her eyes to that direction and to smile inwardly. 

They had parked the car and were now standing by the fence ready to climb over to the other side. They had dodged one camera which was at the side of the building, but were now by another on the fence which they could not get out of. "I really don't think this is a good idea, Ocean."

"Don't be such a pussy." Ocean rolled her eyes. "Okay, this is how we're gonna do this: you're gonna have to go over first, and see if there are any guards lurking around. If not you quickly come back and help me get over and-"

"Fuck that, I ain't doin' that..."

"First of all, you are 'cause you'll actually thank me once we get in. I've done this once before in Brighton and it was sick so shut up and grow some balls... And second of all, you just bloody swore!" She beamed in front of his face, her smile getting bigger every time she jumped up and down in triumph, like a child on a bouncy castle.

Niall quickly grunted not liking the idea of Ocean winning the bet and adjusted his shirt again before climbing the fence.

"I'm only doin' this t' get away from ya." He mumbled sarcastically as a way of trying to conceal his nerves at the thought of getting caught.

"Start thinking of what you're gonna say in my essay!" She whispered with authority, wanting to make the words sink in his head as she spoke to him through the chainlink fencing. 

But as Niall landed on the floor he turned to Ocean and lifted both of his middle fingers at her before stomping away not liking the idea that he was doing the dirty work for her. Yet, the thought of getting inside was slightly beginning to excite him. 

The Irishman's top was still stretched over his head dreading the thought of getting caught and then appearing on the front of newspapers tomorrow morning.

"The things I do for this girl..." He said to himself as he slowly made his way to the building and positioned himself at the corner, ready to peep his head to the other side for a sign of security guard. 

The coast seemed clear. 

Niall then walked round in order to find a way of getting in. There was a small window open above him, but he couldn't see where it lead to as it was too high to reach. However, he knew that would be their way in. Even though he couldn't see what was inside the building, the smell of chlorine told him he had hit the jackpot.

Niall then hurried back to where Ocean was, ignoring her grunts of complaint for taking too long, and telling her he had found the pool. 

"Genius!" Ocean exclaimed and started climbing the fence. 

"Give me your hand..." Niall extended his arm to catch hers for support. The girl with silvery-blue hair then gripped his hand tightly, trying to keep her balance and the wine bottle tugged under her arm, as she climbed over the fence before jumping hard on the ground.

"Let's do this!" The girl was so happy and excited in that moment, that Niall really had to stop and stare at her for a minute. They were in such an uncertain situation but the certain feeling he felt towards her made the worries go away, as her beauty and captivating aura was more overpowering than anything else. 

Ocean had to stop midway when she realised the boy wasn't running next to her. She walked back, her smile slowly fading and stopped in front of him, tugging her hair behind both ears before saying: