2

((This is what Alexi looks like, :3c))

I felt hands on my back, forcing me into a truck when I opened my eyes.

I yelped, unable to break my fall I fell hard onto the ground with a grunt, briefly twitching in pain as I recovered, forcing myself to sit up.

General Buckly stood at the doors of the truck, his lips pursed into a snakes smile before he makes an obscene gesture with his hips and then pats his belly before pointing to himself.

The message is clear, and it is a dark one; you'll carry my pups someday, whore.

I shuddered and snarled the best I could, although even I could tell it was weak. He barked out a laugh, baring his teeth in a slimy grin.

"See you when we stop, kitten!" He called, laughing as he slammed the trucks doors closed hard, sending a shudder through the entire vehicle.

I growled to myself, looking around the truck. It was bare save for a few crates and some cages, filled with what seemed to be dead animals, but on closer inspection, it was my dead comrades bodies.

I gagged, forcing myself not to puke as I pushed away from the cages, unable to look away as a face came into view.

Dimitri. The youngest of the Omega's who had joined the army. A bullet hold was cruelly stuck between his eyebrows, and his eyes were wide, blood seeping from the tear ducts.

The worst thing was that a trail of white liquid ran from his lips, trailing from the corner. It didn't take me long to realize that it was semen.

Those dogs had fucked him, maybe fucked all of them, while they were dead. It was a sickening thought, and it was a fate i could have faced as well.

I choked, looking away and looking down at the ropes. They were smartly tied, and no matter how much I tugged, they did not come loose.

"Dammit." I grunted, unsheathing my claws and digging into the rope, cutting at it in slow, clumsy swipes that often times missed the target.

As one of the ropes came free, the others pooled away from my wrists. I smacked them away, taking a last look at Dimitri's terrified face before I turned and pressed against the door.

The door was stuck tight. Latched on the outside, probably.

I growled, pushing on it again, but it resisted again, unyielding to my shoves.

I growled, sitting down after around 15 minutes of pushing. I knew that giving up was a terrible idea, I have always known that, but now...

Things seem so hopeless...

I had failed them, my troops, my people, Kei.

I had failed Kei!

The man that I thought was akin to immortal, the Jewel in my life, and the person who I would give my final breaths to.

But what did I know? What did anyone know? Kei had to have been dead for months now, and I was there in that jungle fighting to get him back.

I laughed humorlessly. A soldier fighting for a dead mans life. My voice echoed in the truck like a mocking voice, taunting me to no end.

It was sickening. I was a failure, a sick fucking person. I deserved this, deserved to be taken by the Doberman Regiment.

I deserved to be a fuck toy, deserved to be a baby maker for the Dogs, I deserved all of this for what I did.

I let my troops die for nothing. I deserved to be used, abused, used for nothing but sex and the untapped lust of men without a woman-or man- for many months.

I closed my eyes and let myself curl into a ball, laying my head on my knees.

There was no comfort here in this jail of a truck. No one to talk to, to give empty apologizes, to cry to.

There was no one now.

I curled my tail around my knees and nursed my aching arm, knowing that a bruise would be forming soon even though I couldn't see under the thick cloth of my jacket.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Might as well sleep, the journey ahead would be long, and I needed my energy for it.

I think I can escape.

I hope.