1

The forest was eerily silent. I sat hunched on a tree branch, my tail waving back and forth rhythmically as I watched troops of the enemy's army stomp past.

They all stood in perfect lines, their short Doberman Pinscher tails sat straight against their lower backs, and their ears were pricked up all, listening for us.

I folded my silvery white cat ears back, my pupils shrinking into slits as I picked up my gun, ready to fire on one of them.

My pointer finger rested on the trigger as I stared down at the troops.

They marched steadily, as if nothing would breach their stiff command, but I knew that one bullet could change all that.

Just as I was about to fire, a man in a Green suit looked up fast, his sharp blue eyes bore into my body.

I stiffened up, and every hair on my body stood up in terror as he opened his mouth and gave a command.

"In the trees!" He barked, the entire arm listening to his command. They all stopped, getting into formation easily.

"Aim!" The blue eyed man yelled, I gasped, scrambling down from from the tree as fast as I could, seeing other Neko's following my motion.

"Fire!" Within a millisecond on his command, bullets flew from machine guns. One clipped me in the ear, causing me to yowl in pain.

I fell from the tree, landing hard on my back with a whimper. All of he breath in my chest had been forced out, and I struggled to breathe again.

I could hear pained yowls echoing all around me, the sounds of bullets cutting into flesh filled the air for around two minutes.

I scrambled onto my feet as the shooting stopped, and what I saw made bile grow in my throat.

Those dogs had surrounded a group of my troops, all of them dead, and their blood spilled out onto their blue uniforms, staining them a sick purple.

The dogs howled, cheering on their victory before they began to rummage through my men's clothing, tearing bits of treasures apart. They really were savages.

Tears gathered in my eyes and I started to slink back, staring at all of the troops as they rejoiced, but someone was missing.

The General.

I sniffed the air hesitantly, almost instantly picking up the scent of him.

He was right behind me.

I spun around, about to lash out at the man, but a firm hand clamped itself over my mouth, muffling my cries and curses as I struggled endlessly.

The Doberman growled down at me, sharp teeth picking out of his lips as he hovered over my body.

"You." He growled, his hands tightening on my neck.

I wheezed softly, coughing and clawing at his hands, but he did not let up.

"Squirm any more, and I'll slit your throat." He warned, growling loudly and signaling some of his troops.

"I'd rather die then submit!" I spat, snarling and clawing sharply at his face, leaving a shallow claw mark on his cheek.

It bled a bit, but it only seemed to make him more angry.

He growled loudly before he picked me up by my neck and slammed me against a tree, forcing an arch into my back that stung like a bitch.

My head snapped forward, and my vision went black for a few moments as he tossed me down onto the ground.

In my shocked state, his men started to tie me up, wrapping ropes around my body and hauling me up and pressing me onto a stretcher. 

"You... You fiend!" I snarled up at one of the men, and older man with grey hair and a wrinkled face, he was wearing a green jacket, but a pin was on his chest, signifying that this man was a wolf, not a Doberman.

What did I care? They all looked the same.

"Shut up, you slut." The old man warned, baring his teeth angrily and letting out a strong Alpha scent that made me curl my lip.

I hated Alpha's, being an Omega, as were the rest of my now dead army.

"Never." I hissed, spitting hard in his face.

He recoiled, growing and wiping my spit from his cheek.

"Alright, listen here you whore," he rumbled, fury flashing in his eyes.

"You have been caught by the Doberman Regiment, meaning that you now belong to our leaders," he got closer to my face and I forced myself not to wince.

"You are now our fuck-toy," he whispered, his old face now uncomfortably close to mine.

"I tried to get the last kitten we captured as a toy, but unfortuantly, Commander Akashi took the slut in." He hissed, and I stiffened up.

"Kei..." I breathed, my eyes going wide at the thought of him.

He had been taken away by the wolves only seven months ago, but that was the last I had ever seen of him, or of Tigerlily.

The man smirked at my reaction, seeming to revel in my scared expression.

"He's long dead now," the man chuckled, grinning as my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open in shock.

"You're ours, our little kitten, and I'll make sure that Omega body of yours will be bearing pups by the time we get to camp!"

I whimpered, shrinking back with my ears flattening onto my head in terror.

The old man grinned, but his smile soon turned into a cold line as footsteps approached.

"General Buckly," I twitched. It was that man, the commander.

"Yes, sir." General Buckly said, sitting up straight, his hand going to his forehead in a salute.

"You are not to be near the prisoner," Buckly growled, but nodded, stealing a final look at me before he turned and stormed away.

I closed my eyes, pressing down the urge to purr in gratitude, and instead mustered my best glare at the man.

The man, who I now could see quite clearly, had a softer look in his eyes, and for some reason of another, it hit something familiar in my chest.

"What is your name?" He asked, his voice a soothing hum. I hesitated, looking down at my hands.

"A... Alexi." I said softly, biting my lips. The man hummed, "my name is Oberon, brother of Akashi Rymathor."

The name clicked something in my head and I stiffened up with a hitch in my breath.

Then it hit me in a flurry of memories that were not mine, but Kei's.

It was the same look Akashi had given Kei. The look of love, the look of want, the look of need.

I turned away again, closing my eyes tightly. He had not right to look at me so kindly, not after what he had done to my people.

Not after what he was about to do to me as well.